t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

8 hours ago, Jsken said:

I haven't thought about t.A.T.u in years but their music was super defining for me back then. So nostalgic. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:  Their music still sounds so fresh to me, timeless.  I never followed any drama about them, I just had their album and would listen to it over and over. Only now reading this thread am I learning about the homophobic comments :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

Their music is so good and creative that even all the negativity around them is in shade for me :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

4 hours ago, icybaby said:

The only russian group had real success outside of Russia. Too bad they couldn't last. But i can see why. The whole idea of faking it was a disaster. They did it for clout and that's a shame cause they were talented without those fake kisses. Btw Julia also had problems with her vocal cords, she did operation. And i think the reason of that was the way she has to scream or sing while performing. So i doubt she still can sing tatu material thst way. And honestly i watched one of her interviews she was so embarassing. Lena needs to mind her bussiness solo. She won't be as popular as they were in a group but still it would be way healthier than singing old songs which r not reflecting the person she is today.

The songs are so iconic, that they will live forever :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Their songs never get boring, even after so many years, because they have messages and are so well produced and done, the music the vocals all is magical! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I hope they continue with some new stuff, to refresh it, because of the new grown up image :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

They were so so popular when they came out and did all, that even VMA's got an idea for the famouse kiss with Britney :bigkiss_britney_kissing: They saw it made so much popularity, that they wanted the same for US artists, but t.A.T.u did everything first :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: My first MTV video I saw was actually from t.A.T.u, because it was going non stop on TV back in the day :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

Both are homophobes. We just don't get all of their interviews in Russian translated to English. Julia can't sing anymore - I don't see new music happening.

Lena never said anything against it at all, even now before few days she supported LGBT on TV interview. Julia did had an incident before about it, but she made it clear what she meant. Julia did lost a lot of her iconic voice, but she can sing, it is a little different and she just can't scream like a kid anymore. If they were homophobes they would have never kissed at all :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

3 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

Both are homophobes. We just don't get all of their interviews in Russian translated to English. Julia can't sing anymore - I don't see new music happening.

Lena isn't risking her *** openly supporting LGBT people in national TV for you to say that... I'm my country she even has been part of pride events.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Leodance said:

The songs are so iconic, that they will live forever :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Their songs never get boring, even after so many years, because they have messages and are so well produced and done, the music the vocals all is magical! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I hope they continue with some new stuff, to refresh it, because of the new grown up image :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

They were so so popular when they came out and did all, that even VMA's got an idea for the famouse kiss with Britney :bigkiss_britney_kissing: They saw it made so much popularity, that they wanted the same for US artists, but t.A.T.u did everything first :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: My first MTV video I saw was actually from t.A.T.u, because it was going non stop on TV back in the day :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I still keep listening to them every now and then, and their music sounds great!!! And I can't get over how brilliant the marketing push was back then and that it was all coming from Russia :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, petermaxforreal said:

I still keep listening to them every now and then, and their music sounds great!!! And I can't get over how brilliant the marketing push was back then and that it was all coming from Russia :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

IKR! Exactly! Me too, I just can't live without their music :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: The master mind and creator behind it back then was Ivan Shapovalov, he is a genius :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

38 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

Well I actually just watched a recent interview of Lena where she openly supports LGBTQ community, so I wouldn’t go as far as calling both of them homophobic. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Well I actually just watched a recent interview of Lena where she openly supports LGBTQ community, so I wouldn’t go as far as calling both of them homophobic. 

She clarified her comments about how she would not want her son to be gay in 2019. That was when she said, as much as she loves the energy of gay clubs, she still wouldn’t want her son to be gay. Um? Is this not homophobic 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, RIK THE ORIGINAL DOLL said:

Lol relatable as **** and as much as we love each other I feel I still cannot come out in my home 100%

You'll get there one day babes, I didn't come out until I was 25 because of her, even though everyone knew I was gay AF.

My only advice to my younger self would be to embrace who you are and come out sooner. Maybe that advice could help someone else :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

Babe unless you're sitting on something we don't know about, then you're wrong about Lena.

She's never said anything bad about gay people and has always been supportive.

Yulia I'll give you 110%.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block