t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

40 minutes ago, Leodance said:

No, because here they did not talked at all. It was just a lot of people on same stage and it happened that both Julia and Lena were there...it was awkward :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

well yeah. I'm scared this is gonna be kinda same way. Lena on one side of the stage and Julia on the other :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

Do we even have any recent picture of them together? Any interaction? Some rehearsals? anything?

Source from t.A.T.u Media

NEWS:

t.A.T.u. Will Perform Together in Minsk 

August 29, 2022

Following the announcement that t.A.T.u. will reunite on stage on September 3rd, 2022 in Minks, Belarus, fans have expressed a great amount excitement. The show, which is centered around an MMA tournament, will feature Julia Volkova and Lena Katina as headliners and will take place at the Dinamo Stadium, hosted by Ovion.

There is plenty of speculation about what t.A.T.u. fans can expect from the duo during the show. Elena Davidovich, the co-organizer of the event, appearance on “Weekly Roundup” and had this to say about t.A.T.u.’s performance: “Unfortunately we cannot reveal all the secrets, but we can say for certain that Lena Katina’s and Julia Volkova’s performance at the Dinamo Stadium will surprise even the most devoted fans of their work. It is worth noting that the last time the girls performed together was in 2014. After 8 years they are going to perform together on the same stage and you may notice that exactly 21 years ago it was the first and last time they performed at the Dinamo Stadium. We have things to be surprised by. One secret I can share is that the Dinamo Stadium will have a real blimp so we are ready to create surprises.”

The organizers of the show also shared the following information in article from Relax.by:

Perhaps we can reveal now how many songs are waiting for t.A.T.u. fans at the concert in Minsk?
Unfortunately, we cannot tell you this, but we assure that the fans will be able to enjoy their favorite songs and the girls themselves in full.

How did you come up with the idea to combine two seemingly completely polar spheres – music and sports, particularly a fight?
It all started with t.A.T.u. We saw a video from 2001 of the girls driving into the stadium on a huge car, and then singing on the roof of a limousine. The Dynamo Stadium rejoiced! We wanted to do something as big and interesting. And we decided that we would combine music with sports, show that these are, albeit different realities, but the realities of one world that can intersect. Moreover, the ideas and plans were already hatched separately – a tournament and a big concert.

Source from t.A.T.u. Media: 

Following the announcement that t.A.T.u. will reunite on stage on September 3rd, 2022 in Minks, Belarus, fans have expressed a great amount excitement. The show, which is centered around an MMA...

14 hours ago, Acer said:

But Julia was the one who continued sing about love to other girl:

So I won’t took her words too seriously - today she is homophobic, tomorrow she is *******ual…

As a t.A.T.u. fan, Julia has been a mess since the start, she doesn't think what she says, it's very impulsive. If you ask me a person that embodies the word chaotic, she is definitely the 1st to come to my mind.

I will never justify or even try to understand any of her declarations, watching stuff from 2002 onwards, makes me realize she always had this problematic / edgy / thoughtless personality.

If some people, like me, still love this project it's cause Lena it's a sweetheart and a very talented woman.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, X_M said:

As a t.A.T.u. fan, Julia has been a mess since the start, she doesn't think what she says, it's very impulsive. If you ask me a person that embodies the word chaotic, she is definitely the 1st to come to my mind.

I will never justify or even try to understand any of her declarations, watching stuff from 2002 onwards, makes me realize she always had this problematic / edgy / thoughtless personality.

If some people, like me, still love this project it's cause Lena it's a sweetheart and a very talented woman.

Yes she is very impulsive and easily gets mad, even on stage, but heeey that is her character and we have to accept it. All of the negative things she said is because of that. She sometimes first doesn't think what she says, for sure she did not wanted a fight with Lena in 2015, she regreted all after, those things can happen to all of us :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

42 minutes ago, Leodance said:

She got many fillers that she did not needed, she had that pure beauty :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I still remember the woman who did the interview to both asked Julia if she is doing all this surgery stuff as a way to cope with trauma for all the things Ivan did to her :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

15 minutes ago, X_M said:

I still remember the woman who did the interview to both asked Julia if she is doing all this surgery stuff as a way to cope with trauma for all the things Ivan did to her :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Yeah, but no, she said it is not because of that, she just wanted to try it, because it is a hit and I think she went a little way to far with it  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

She was the perfect the way she was, I wouldn't touch anything :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

Always when I watch the video for Gomenasai, I am shocked with that pure beauty of her face :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

spacer.png

On 8/29/2022 at 2:08 PM, Leodance said:

The only thing that was weird, is that she said being a lesbian is not the same as being gay. I think that whole interview was a big mess and that she regreted doing it after. It doesn't make sense so much, you either respect LGBT or no. But the thing she only referred to is about her son, the question was asked about her son and she said she wouldn't like for her son to be gay, because she believes in family reproduction, but can also lesbians produce family?! No! So it doesn't make sense at all. But she is indeed not homophobic, since she is kissing and touching girls since forever :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

We should not care about what someone thinks and wants for their family, it is their opinion and wish. The only victim will be her son, if he maybe turns gay :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

By the way this song is such a bop, same as All Because Of U, both have the same scenario about lesbians :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

The excuses that you are making for her are really not it.

uh huh eye roll GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Her doing politics (and really failing it) by running in a political conservative party that has Putin basically as its leader doesn't bother you? Because hey that song is a bop?

There is absolutely no need to support or speak favourably about despicable trash like her. She is an awful human being.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Turogue said:

The excuses that you are making for her are really not it.

uh huh eye roll GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Her doing politics (and really failing it) by running in a political conservative party that has Putin basically as its leader doesn't bother you? Because hey that song is a bop?

There is absolutely no need to support or speak favourably about despicable trash like her. She is an awful human being.

I don't mix politics with music. Music is to enjoy :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Leodance said:

I do, but not sure for others, I just try to divide music from politics and opinions. People need to focus on music and enjoy that :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: If I was to worry about what everyone thinks and do, would not listen to anyone :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

The real important question here is why are you so invested in other people´s business? You wrote that you are trying to divide music from politics and opinions. Like good for you but why force it on other people? They know very well what they´re doing :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

2 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

The real important question here is why are you so invested in other people´s business? You wrote that you are trying to divide music from politics and opinions. Like good for you but why force it on other people? They know very well what they´re doing :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I am not forcing anyone nor invested, I just say my opinion like others do too, this is a forum for that :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: The whole time I am actually saying that I don't care what others think! Did you read?! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I will say it one more time, the point is simple, if someone cares to much about politics, then rather skip the music forum and watch and listen to politics :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: 

The music is here to gather us, not politics :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

julia IS homophobic. even her apology sounded totally fake

she also clearly has anger management issues and doesnt look like herself at all anymore

she looked beautiful before and she does now too but shes unrecognizable

maybe thats what she wanted

the later tatu albums are amazing and touch on really heavy topics so they are worth a listen

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block