t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

10 hours ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Really? Bodyshaming in 2022? Thats her body, her choice 

I dont care what u "woke" snow flake cares about. Saying someones cra.p plastic surgery results isnt body shaming its discussing in a thread on a DISCUSSION forum. Maybe u should go crawl under a rock since the minds of individuals distresses u so much. Im sure u call urself cis and whatever new bs crap as well. News flash shat surgery is shat surgery and its straight gay or bi none of that other label **** means anything except it allows normal ppl to know ur a weirdo. Cheers snowy

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I just saw the performance! The vocals were weak, very underwhelming... But omg the ENERGY! They were smiling all the time, and watching them walk holding hands just warms my heart and arouses me at the same time haha, they have such good chemistry together! This brought about great memories... And I'll forever love their music. Oh and they looked great!! Loved both outfits.

5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I just saw the performance! The vocals were weak, very underwhelming... But omg the ENERGY! They were smiling all the time, and watching them walk holding hands just warms my heart and arouses me at the same time haha, they have such good chemistry together! This brought about great memories... And I'll forever love their music. Oh and they looked great!! Loved both outfits.

Julia literally hates the gays lmao

On 9/7/2022 at 12:58 AM, bitbitboi said:

I bet they were so nervous, I mean it is a huge stadium with a lot of people. But like you said, their energy overshadowed all the mistakes :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

21 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Doubt the new album. Yulias vocals should be proof of that doubt. Noones gonna pay for that frog voice to record hence why shes only released indie singles. And lena aint about sharin that solo money shes been getting all these years.

I just watched a performance of Julia 30 minutes song, her voice is much stronger, listen to the full thing :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

From 2:00 she goes louder https://fb.watch/froYih7AJX/

On 9/10/2022 at 3:54 AM, SumoCyco2017 said:

Its called lipsyncing to the same tired *** backing track theyve done every performance to duh nOOb

This is live, you can hear it is live, because she stops to give the microphone to the public and continues :)

Here is from her last performance, we can hear new vocals after the operation for All about us, sounds so nice :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=446749474161430&extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-AN_GK0T-GK1C&ref=sharing

After a couple a day since this performance I really feel like this was Lena Katina feat. Julia Volkova instead of t.A.Tu.

I really think they need someone to manage and work their group image, something like matching outfits to look more uniform, this time Lena looked big and causal and Julia looked so small and fashionable besides her. It didn't match.

8 hours ago, X_M said:

After a couple a day since this performance I really feel like this was Lena Katina feat. Julia Volkova instead of t.A.Tu.

I really think they need someone to manage and work their group image, something like matching outfits to look more uniform, this time Lena looked big and causal and Julia looked so small and fashionable besides her. It didn't match.

Why you feel that? I thought their outfits went so well, I like both of them, Julia was amazing in that stylish hot oufit. They always dressed so differently during performances, Julia was always more risky, 5exy and hot and Lena more casual business and safe :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block