t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

Guys watch it online: :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

https://vk.com/video208309998_456240204?fbclid=IwAR0Zs-zMjqXBJo-EUvPxf0c6wCt1Uu7v6p13W6Ob3V8B55IlHSBuljTXbGI

bel5.jpg
ONLINETV.ONE

Беларусь 5 - первый спортивный телеканал Республики Беларусь. Канал специализируется на трансляции таких видов спорта как: футбол, хоккей, баскетбол, гандбол, волейбол...

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Leodance said:

Lena said they never fought, they just stopped any kind of communication. I need to see their chemistry on stage to know if they are in good terms or just doing their job lol

I'm done watching boxing and random singer, the last one was terrible :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

9 minutes ago, X_M said:

Lena said they never fought, they just stopped any kind of communication. I need to see their chemistry on stage to know if they are in good terms or just doing their job lol

I'm done watching boxing and random singer, the last one was terrible :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Ikr, first I was like am I on the right link? :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

I wasn't expecting they hold hands even before dressing and going to the stage all the time :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

When I saw them, it looked like a real flashback :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

They look so happy :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I started to cry when the truck was aproaching, got chills and tears with that Waste Managment and Dangerous and Moving sound :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: They sang so nice, concerning they were in a huge stadium with so many people, I sang thru the whole thing with them :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: Lena sang Don't trust the voices!!! Which is not in the studio version of the song, she really surprised me with that, was so amazing :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: Julia looked so cute and like her old self again, she even yelled like before :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: They had energy, connection and they were so happy to be there :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: This was maybe their triumph performance of their career :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I wish it was longer, but it was amazing, I am so happy everything went well :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block