t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

9 minutes ago, Turogue said:

I would say it to your face and ask you how you could ignore an individual being discriminating and in the same breath celebrate their music that with its themes went exactly against the behaviour that they are expressing now. Make it make sense. 

Are you from Ukraine and have an animosity towards Russians and us who support the group? With all this hate here you won't get anything, this is not a place for it :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

21 minutes ago, Leodance said:

Are you from Ukraine and have an animosity towards Russians and us who support the group? With all this hate here you won't get anything, this is not a place for it :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

No I'm not, I don't need to be Ukranian to call out her disgusting behaviour and your ignorance and contradicting nonsense. Who said I hate Russians in general? Many Russians went on the streets to demonstrate against the war of their cr@p leader. There are Russian independent journalists who try their best to break through the Russian propaganda to get the truth out to people even if it's potentially harmful for them. Acts like Pu$$y Riot are great and should be given even bigger platforms. They are innocent not responsible for the war that their government started. I have no problem with Lena either, she seems to be pretty nice and open minded when it comes all sorts of different people.

But that shows again that you guys don't know how to stay on topic. It wasn't about the group, it's about Julia and how her behaviour is the complete opposite of the themes she expressed with the music. It wasn't about all Russians, it's about repugnant leaders like Putin and his followers like Julia.

Ignorance and not speaking up leaves monsters with more power to do horrible things. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Turogue said:

No I'm not, I don't need to be Ukranian to call out her disgusting behaviour and your ignorance and contradicting nonsense. Who said I hate Russians in general? Many Russians went on the streets to demonstrate against the war of their cr@p  leader. There are Russian independent journalists who try their best to break through the Russian propaganda to get the truth out to people even if it's potentially harmful for them. Acts like Pu$$y Riot are great and should be given even bigger platforms. They are innocent not responsible for the war that their government started. I have no problem with Lena either, she seems to be pretty nice and open minded when it comes all sorts of different people.

But that shows again that you guys don't know how to stay on topic. It wasn't about the group, it's about Julia and how her behaviour is the complete opposite of the themes she expressed with the music. It wasn't about all Russians, it's about repugnant leaders like Putin and his followers like Julia.

Ignorance and not speaking up leaves monsters with more power to do horrible things. 

Conflicts happen in life and in countries, like every single country has a conflict with some other country. Is it good? It is not, but also what you want can not happen, we can not expect that Julia or Lena who have a lot of media attention go on stage and sing against Russia and Putin in Russia, they will be banned good time. All that we know they did before and showed with their young energy and hearts what are they capable of, this time is different, it is their country. But in their hearts peace is always there. Nobody wants bad things in our world. Julia never promoted anything bad, quite opposite, she even did a song People, Save The World that promotes peace and was always was singing and believing it, Lena as well :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

50 minutes ago, Turogue said:

I would say it to your face and ask you how you could ignore an individual being discriminating and in the same breath celebrate their music that with its themes went exactly against the behaviour that they are expressing now. Make it make sense. 

Because I can separate the person from her art, and I cannot be following a person's mistakes, I make enough on my own.

• Love 2
On 8/31/2022 at 11:27 AM, Leodance said:

I am not forcing anyone nor invested, I just say my opinion like others do too, this is a forum for that :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: The whole time I am actually saying that I don't care what others think! Did you read?! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I will say it one more time, the point is simple, if someone cares to much about politics, then rather skip the music forum and watch and listen to politics :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: 

The music is here to gather us, not politics :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Yet here you are throwing tantrums about me not being fond of her political views. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: She can live and die with her dumb  opinions, I don´t care. She is free to choose. And I am free to choose to not agree with her and not support her music. TF you are even on about? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

On 9/1/2022 at 9:27 AM, Groundbreaking said:

Your response was ok until this part: 

I will say it one more time, the point is simple, if someone cares to much about politics, then rather skip the music forum and watch and listen to politics :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: 

The music is here to gather us, not politics :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

by which you contradicted yourself :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

See, you were even advising me to skip the music forum just because I am free to choose and not support them. Who tf you even think you are? Since you love music and try to separate music from politics, why are you even invested in my opinion? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

On 9/1/2022 at 12:23 AM, Leodance said:

Music is here to make us happy and united :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Well, you did not unite with me because you had the audacity to school me about my own views and what I should or should not do with them. Like literally, she can think whatever she wants to and I am not oblidged to agree with her. Do I need everyone to agree with me? No, others are free to choose as well. They can held whatever views they want. Yet I am yet to comprehend why are you so invested in what I think and how I want or want not support her work. Get a grip.

On 9/1/2022 at 12:09 PM, Leodance said:

You can post whatever you like, but without insulting, I am not going on your level, and why with two accounts?! :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

All I say is politics are free of choice, please without insulting :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

And now you had the audacity to school that person you responed to how s/he should respond? The clownery is real :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

On 9/1/2022 at 5:41 PM, Leodance said:

No, it seems you can't understand and see only what you are against of. It is her choice who can she support or not and also she can run and go for whoever she wants to and yes even public, it is everyone's right.

So Julia can do it but I cannot? I do not have my choice? Clownery at its finest :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

18 hours ago, Leodance said:

She is cute with this campaign. She also said, you are not born as a politician, you become one. Considering she was never into politics, it is so brave to even try for something like this, I respect and admire her :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

17 hours ago, Leodance said:

Exactly, you have described them so well! In a world full of hate we need more positivity :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

17 hours ago, Turogue said:

How is her being part of that party and being homophobic spreading positivity? Julia has put hate into this world. 

Your posts stink of ignorance, stupidity, hypocrisy, egoism..

Where is that "I´m trying to separate music and policis now?" :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

On 8/29/2022 at 10:44 AM, Groundbreaking said:

I listen to their music every now and then but I would not call myself a fan. And I got exited when reading these news that their new music is on its way. However, reading about those homophobic comments Julia made left bad taste in my mouth, I mean, we live in 21st century and we are still pointing fingers at people for sharing their beds with same s** humans? Especially when this duo resembled lesbian power couple? Whatever, I´ll give one or two spins to Lena´s craft. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

On 8/29/2022 at 2:17 PM, Leodance said:

I am sure we will like new stuff when they release it :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: Their music is special, we should care less about opinions and what they want for their family :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

On 8/30/2022 at 11:24 AM, Leodance said:

Yes she is very impulsive and easily gets mad, even on stage, but heeey that is her character and we have to accept it. All of the negative things she said is because of that. She sometimes first doesn't think what she says, for sure she did not wanted a fight with Lena in 2015, she regreted all after, those things can happen to all of us :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Why can´t you simply accept that I do not share same views as her? Was this theatrical tantrum of yours worthy?

Anyway, I´m sending love and brain cells to you although we do not agree 'cuz I am classy like that. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: You can have whatever opinion you want to. Julia can. I can. Everyone can. And I am not oblidged to follow anyone. I can think for myself. I do not need no expert to tell me that I should this or that. Well, your opinion, live by that. Practise what you preach and finally accept that I do not agree 'cuz I am free to choose. Otherwise, only thing I can is that this hypocrisy of yours is beyond any description. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:  Hopefully now you´ll be able to comprehend what I meant. Love & peace. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 3
On 9/2/2022 at 1:29 AM, Leodance said:

Conflicts happen in life and in countries, like every single country has a conflict with some other country. Is it good? It is not, but also what you want can not happen, we can not expect that Julia or Lena who have a lot of media attention go on stage and sing against Russia and Putin in Russia, they will be banned good time. All that we know they did before and showed with their young energy and hearts what are they capable of, this time is different, it is their country. But in their hearts peace is always there. Nobody wants bad things in our world. Julia never promoted anything bad, quite opposite, she even did a song People, Save The World that promotes peace and was always was singing and believing it, Lena as well :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Julia making those homophobic comments and running as a candidate in a very conservative national party (+ misusing one of the songtitles as a slogan) is promoting something bad, the polar opposite of what you are claiming. She is showing hate even if the is music more about peace regardless how much you deny it.

There is a very simple difference between making discriminating comments and simply not making them. Wen can expect Julia to not be homophobic because it's basic human decency. She is not like Lena, who may have remained silent regarding the war issues and everything, but after Julia's comments she actually made a social media post saying that love is love and that she would not judge someone based on their se×ual orientation. We should expect basic common human decency from everyone even if it simply means not showing hate and remaining quiet and not being problematic.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Leodance said:

Their art speaks for themselves, it is so strong that puts everything in shade what they do or say by mistake :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

That is complete nonsense and so insulting towards the people she targeted with her comments. She didn't make a mistake, she had very clear intentions.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Because I can separate the person from her art, and I cannot be following a person's mistakes, I make enough on my own.

What needs to happen for you to stop showing support? What horrible crimes does someone need to commit for you stop celebrating them? 

You're being extremely selfish.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Yet here you are throwing tantrums about me not being fond of her political views. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: She can live and die with her dumb  opinions, I don´t care. She is free to choose. And I am free to choose to not agree with her and not support her music. TF you are even on about? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

See, you were even advising me to skip the music forum just because I am free to choose and not support them. Who tf you even think you are? Since you love music and try to separate music from politics, why are you even invested in my opinion? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Well, you did not unite with me because you had the audacity to school me about my own views and what I should or should not do with them. Like literally, she can think whatever she wants to and I am not oblidged to agree with her. Do I need everyone to agree with me? No, others are free to choose as well. They can held whatever views they want. Yet I am yet to comprehend why are you so invested in what I think and how I want or want not support her work. Get a grip.

And now you had the audacity to school that person you responed to how s/he should respond? The clownery is real :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

So Julia can do it but I cannot? I do not have my choice? Clownery at its finest :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Where is that "I´m trying to separate music and policis now?" :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Why can´t you simply accept that I do not share same views as her? Was this theatrical tantrum of yours worthy?

Anyway, I´m sending love and brain cells to you although we do not agree 'cuz I am classy like that. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: You can have whatever opinion you want to. Julia can. I can. Everyone can. And I am not oblidged to follow anyone. I can think for myself. I do not need no expert to tell me that I should this or that. Well, your opinion, live by that. Practise what you preach and finally accept that I do not agree 'cuz I am free to choose. Otherwise, only thing I can is that this hypocrisy of yours is beyond any description. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:  Hopefully now you´ll be able to comprehend what I meant. Love & peace. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Let it go, he's a du*****. Like literally. In his case it's not even an insult, it's just stating facts.

• Love 2

Stop It Neil Patrick Harris GIF

Gonna make a thread for P U S S Y R I O T... Those are 2 celebrate!!!

And they didn't sell their ***** es after living off somebody else you'd later put in jail, or worst... You'd kill.

I don't support anti LGBTQ plus agenda people. They should stay where they belong: jail, for spreading hate!!!

#tatuareover #getoverit 

I even feel offended, opening a thread about them it's like supporting N A Z Ism in my eyes. But the worst is WHO mainpaiged this?! Let this thread die, I need supporting artists, not clowns(can u see me now?!)

Stop with the S H I T music is separeted from politics, if you act in a way I want you to be coerent... So you want my money but not accept me for who I am?!? 

Take the money 💰 from those who are *******s and love listening to somebody who desperect them! 

They finished the money but they know how to milk them... I even see Julia saying "Oh God I finished the money, let's do something for those gays who should die but are really lucrative for me, cause some of them are just stupid ready to scream Qweeeen after me!" 🤬🤬🤬

IF YOU SUPPORT THESE ARTISTS, YOU ARE ANTI LGBTQPLUS, N A Z I ST AND GO AGAINST THE COMMUNITY, FIX IT IN YOUR MIND! CLOSE THREAD!!! 

This world really need a LOVE CHANGE. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Gioney said:

Stop It Neil Patrick Harris GIF

Gonna make a thread for P U S S Y R I O T... Those are 2 celebrate!!!

And they didn't sell their ***** es after living off somebody else you'd later put in jail, or worst... You'd kill.

I don't support anti LGBTQ plus agenda people. They should stay where they belong: jail, for spreading hate!!!

#tatuareover #getoverit 

I even feel offended, opening a thread about them it's like supporting N A Z Ism in my eyes. But the worst is WHO mainpaiged this?! Let this thread die, I need supporting artists, not clowns(can u see me now?!)

Stop with the S H I T music is separeted from politics, if you act in a way I want you to be coerent... So you want my money but not accept me for who I am?!? 

Take the money 💰 from those who are *******s and love listening to somebody who desperect them! 

They finished the money but they know how to milk them... I even see Julia saying "Oh God I finished the money, let's do something for those gays who should die but are really lucrative for me, cause some of them are just stupid ready to scream Qweeeen after me!" 🤬🤬🤬

IF YOU SUPPORT THESE ARTISTS, YOU ARE ANTI LGBTQPLUS, N A Z I ST AND GO AGAINST THE COMMUNITY, FIX IT IN YOUR MIND! CLOSE THREAD!!! 

This world really need a LOVE CHANGE. 

Didn't you know Lena actually was a part of the pride and she always shares how she openely supports the LGBT community. And for Julia I can't type anymore again, who wants to read can read before :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

If someone doesn't want to support them, just don't waist your time here, there are a lot of people who want and who love them still. Not everyone feels ofended by comments, not everyone is part of the LGBT. We can't love same things, right? But we can respect eachother on forums at least? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Just focus on other things more and learn how to forgive people :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block