t.A.T.u. comeback 2022 confirmed by Lena and Julia

12 minutes ago, X_M said:

That was short, but it was good, I'm actually surprised that they didn't lipsync even Julia tried to sing live. Julia looked so small besides Lena lol

Only thing I wish that it was longer, someone said 6 songs will be performed, but it was so amazing so I don't mind :neydedance_purple: I am so happy with everything, the chemistry was there, they were genuinely happy all the time :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: They looked like they never left and not aged at all :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: Waiting for the youtube upload :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

The nostalgia is powerful :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

18 minutes ago, Leodance said:

I started to cry when the truck was aproaching, got chills and tears with that Waste Managment and Dangerous and Moving sound :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: They sang so nice, concerning they were in a huge stadium with so many people, I sang thru the whole thing with them :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: Lena sang Don't trust the voices!!! Which is not in the studio version of the song, she really surprised me with that, was so amazing :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: Julia looked so cute and like herself again, she even yelled like before :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: They had energy, connection and they were so happy to be there :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: This was maybe their triumph performance of their career :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I wish it was longer, but it was amazing, I am so happy everything went well :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Lena sang this sentence also for the Eurovision contest in 2002!

ok members answer me

why do you care or even suport those tacky ladies

they were never lesbians used that to get famous 

one of here  said she would not accept a gay son and also dont like gays though she thinks being gay is better than being a killer..

so tell me why are you excited with their flop desire to shadow gays? i just cant hope this is the last thread i see with tatu

• Love 3

Lmaooo the only live vocals were the shat solo parts that the spoke thru and didnt sing. If ur gonna fake singing at ldast dance ud *** off. And the backup dancers only come on stage during the last song hahahha. How much did these heffas grt paid to stand there and move their lips to fake vocals theyve been using since the album dropped hahahahah. Wasteee and next!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block