Britney charting on iTunes! Is it ok to support and stream her music again?

10 minutes ago, Dirk said:

He's suspended baby

HE IS SUSPENDED FROM THE CONSERVATORSHIP. BUT HE OWN HIMSELF THE BUSINESS AND COMPANIES THAT MAKE DEALS WITH THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ALSO LOU TYLOR IS ONE THAT IS MOST ASSOCIATED WITH BRITNEY THE BRAND STILL

BRITNEY THE BRAND STILL WORKS WITH THESE COMPANIES THAT ARE OWN BE HER FATHER AND LOU TYLOR

SHE HAS TO GET RID OF THEM AND MAKE NEW CONNECTIONS FIRST 

• Like 1

I think it’s more of a statement than it is to make money for anyone, how much you can do in royalties just to take Stronger to the first positions of the pop chart for a couple hours? We would be sending a message for yesterday’s HUGE victory. I think it’d be very meaningful for her and definitely she will see it.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Poptimist said:

I think it’s more of a statement than it is to make money for anyone, how much you can do in royalties just to take Stronger to the first positions of the pop chart for a couple hours? We would be sending a message for yesterday’s HUGE victory. I think it’d be very meaningful for her and definitely she will see it.

DO IT, I am playing the album non stop.