Britney charting on iTunes! Is it ok to support and stream her music again?

I was actively avoiding Britneys music lately but the other day My prerogative came up and I felt so so sad because all this time has passed and she still does not have anything mentioned there.

But now I am happy again because she is closer than ever!!  

I wonder if there is a way to actually know how she feels about her work after Blackout and if she wants us to support it.

I also think that now all money will go to her, but I wish we got some clarifications (ideally from her - just imagine if she would be able to tak directly to us, my heart could not handle it  :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:) or from Mathew at least or if they hired proper management for her. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I can finally buy Glory, my favorite Britney album, for the first time :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Although, I feel kinda wary for buying anything yet. I think I might wait until the ending of the conservatorship first to really make sure none of the vultures get my money. 

buy the album sis, money will go to her now! this conservatorship is coming to an end. I gifted glory to a friend on iTunes today :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Miss Negative said:

Time to finally get Blackout the #1 it deserves on the Billboard 200! (Which would be great to do the week of November 12th).

wooow thats a great Idea

im not in the US but that would be awesome just like those aaliyah albums that charted recently

can you imagine a 14 yr old album peak at #1 amongst all the current trash pop and rap music?

• Love 1