Britney charting on iTunes! Is it ok to support and stream her music again?

8 hours ago, Ah123 said:

I was actively avoiding Britneys music lately but the other day My prerogative came up and I felt so so sad because all this time has passed and she still does not have anything mentioned there.

But now I am happy again because she is closer than ever!!  

I wonder if there is a way to actually know how she feels about her work after Blackout and if she wants us to support it.

I also think that now all money will go to her, but I wish we got some clarifications (ideally from her - just imagine if she would be able to tak directly to us, my heart could not handle it  :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:) or from Mathew at least or if they hired proper management for her. 

I feel you:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

It's like major mixed emotions for me.

Even a fun song like "I've just Begun Having My Fun" 

"I just wanna enjoy the sunshine, I just wanna be myself/ and don't let nobody tell you it any differently" 

a simple statement  from 2004/5 that really said it all. That's all she wanted. To have her career but also just have room to breathe and be herself. To simply enjoy the sunshine and have some peace.

I would LOVE to hear from her some day about how she feels about her discography. I feel like we never got to have those fun fan moments with her for the past 13 years and it's long over due.

23 hours ago, One More Time said:

HE IS SUSPENDED FROM THE CONSERVATORSHIP. BUT HE OWN HIMSELF THE BUSINESS AND COMPANIES THAT MAKE DEALS WITH THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ALSO LOU TYLOR IS ONE THAT IS MOST ASSOCIATED WITH BRITNEY THE BRAND STILL

BRITNEY THE BRAND STILL WORKS WITH THESE COMPANIES THAT ARE OWN BE HER FATHER AND LOU TYLOR

SHE HAS TO GET RID OF THEM AND MAKE NEW CONNECTIONS FIRST 

This, imo. These kind of business connections can’t go away out of the blue. I can wait a few more weeks :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: