How is it that paris hilton and madonna have been in contact with Britney, But felicia isn't?

I believe both Britney and Fe were made to think that the other one doesn’t want to be in touch with the other one.

If I understood correctly they didn’t see again – at least without supervision – after that one accidental meeting during the tour.

And like someone said – Fe doesn’t come across like a person who would or could forcefully demand to see Britney if she was told that Britney doesn’t want to see her.

Cade is Britney’s friend and agent and Paris had more than one dinner with Cade and Britney last summer.

I do think it is possible that now Madonna – who knows Rosengart well – can get in touch with Britney.

Sam following Fe yesterday and reacting to her message to Britney makes me think that both him and Britney were lied about Fe (for example that she had somehow betrayed Britney or didn’t want to see Britney or some other BS).

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Alio said:

Well one of the reason may be that Fe is, forgive me for saying that, a very simple kindhearted older woman living in her little house in the prairie in Louisiana. I picture Paris and Madonna to have more possibilities and the entourage that goes along with it to reach out to Britney Spears. Just saying. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Felicia could've asked Britney's phone to Lynne (they were pictures together last year) unless Lynne doesn't have it either. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Paris and madonnas connections are the basic b●●● connections (also under the media/persona attention). Omg hiii britney are u ok?? Omg so sorryy for this but glad ur doing great girl

Ok bye... 

Felicia knows ****tt and thats why its banned :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Ps im listening to overprotected and wishing for the b army to unite to make it a number 1 hit after +20 years.

Well, Paris is related to Cade who is also related to Sam, isnt he? 

Madonna is related to Matthew as well. 

The entertainment industry is smaller than we think, it's not so hard to get in touch with people as it was many years ago. 

Plus, as someone said before, many things have changed since Matthew entered into the game. We have seen Brit driving all by herself a couple times. For her, buying a new phone is like buying a bottle of water for us, or someone can easily give her a phone to get in touch with as many people she would like to... :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

I dont think neither Paris nor Madonna have the need to rely on Britney when they must be pretty busy on their stuff