How is it that paris hilton and madonna have been in contact with Britney, But felicia isn't?

I question myself about this too. The only thing that I can think of is that, maybe, Britney doesn't want to.

Or maybe TeamCon doesn't care if she contacts Madonna and Paris, but they do care if she contacts Felicia who knows a lot of stuff. But I don't think that's the case cause there's other ways, including through Sam.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It is strange because Fe is still friends with Lynne.  If I remember correctly, Lynne posted a picture with a group of friends a year or so ago and Fe was in it.  Surely, Fe could get Britney’s number from Lynne.

God only knows though, wouldn’t surprise me if they told her some sort of lie that caused Britney to hate Felicia.

I feel like Jamie’s control is too strong that Lynne is so used to the status quo of not risking Britney’s custody to talk to Fe. 

I mean, would you rather talk to your best friend or see your own children? Makes sense to me, and by the sounds of it it seems Fe probably gets it too 

• Like 2

Well one of the reason may be that Fe is, forgive me for saying that, a very simple kindhearted older woman living in her little house in the prairie in Louisiana. I picture Paris and Madonna to have more possibilities and the entourage that goes along with it to reach out to Britney Spears. Just saying. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, TomasBR said:

There's a lot of artists saying that they talk with Britney, including Drew Barrymore, who is not someone that crave attention to lie about that. So I do think is possible they talked with her!

Drew never said she spoke with Britney per se.

She said she has sent her numerous messages which were personal videos of encouragement, but has yet to hear a reply back except for little smoke Signals 👍🏻👌🏼🙏

• Like 2