How is it that paris hilton and madonna have been in contact with Britney, But felicia isn't?

Even Iggy never said she's talked directly with Britney recently, but she did say she reached out to her (I forgot what it was but wasn't it like "if Britney wants me to speak up or needs help I'm here" or something along those lines, it was a while before she posted that story about Jamie/NDA tho) and when someone asked how does she know Britney got the messae Iggy said it was because of who she sent it to she was sure of it (fans speculated it was Sam but it might be someone else in her inner circle I guess who knows)

• Like 1

I doubt they talked to her directly. And we know now team con tried their best to keep Fe away from Brit. Jamie is the kind of guy that would refuse to give Britney’s number even to Lynne, probably. Gotta have that 150% control. With how far team con went to investigate and keep up surveillance, I don’t think it’s possible that anyone they did not want close to Britney would have managed to directly contact her. After her stay in the facility the doc mentioned her phone was only capable of making calls. I can’t remember 100%, but I’m pretty sure the numbers on her phone are programmed. There is no way to directly contact Britney. Well, back then at least. We have no idea if it’s still the same currently.

• Love 1

Paris talks to Britney through Cade.

I dont think Madonna is telling the truth though

Fe could reach Britney through Lynn considering Britney and her mom are talking? But im not sure how things are inside that family. 

Maybe Judy is the one who decide all this, and she wont say no to Madonna and Paris Hilton, but she could say no to Fe?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Wasn’t fe in FFT also giving tours… idk something to me seems weird. I always say expect the unexpected. I do believe she saw a lot behind the scenes how Britney was treated but like others in her team they did nothing but stay silent and use her for money. Now everyone wants to talk years later when they knew exactly what was going on. But now since it’s open to the public now they wanna safe face. I don’t think fe is a bad person i believe she just turned a blind eye and just did her job and keeping her happy and getting her to point A and B . I just think there’s more to the story we don’t fully know and eventually everything is gonna come out and it’s gonna get messy :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, James101 said:

Wasn’t fe in FFT also giving tours… idk something to me seems weird. I always say expect the unexpected. I do believe she saw a lot behind the scenes how Britney was treated but like others in her team they did nothing but stay silent and use her for money. Now everyone wants to talk years later when they knew exactly what was going on. But now since it’s open to the public now they wanna safe face. I don’t think fe is a bad person i believe she just turned a blind eye and just did her job and keeping her happy and getting her to point A and B . I just think there’s more to the story we don’t fully know and eventually everything is gonna come out and it’s gonna get messy :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I think she was in the American tour .. but in the doc Fe was talking about the European tour.... Maybe they didn't want Britney to escape... I think her conservatorship is an American thing... Not sure how it holds up internationally to be honest...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, G-unit said:

It is strange because Fe is still friends with Lynne.  If I remember correctly, Lynne posted a picture with a group of friends a year or so ago and Fe was in it.  Surely, Fe could get Britney’s number from Lynne.

God only knows though, wouldn’t surprise me if they told her some sort of lie that caused Britney to hate Felicia.

Lynne doesn't have unlimited access to Britney either

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

I think she was in the American tour .. but in the doc Fe was talking about the European tour.... Maybe they didn't want Britney to escape... I think her conservatorship is an American thing... Not sure how it holds up internationally to be honest...

They talked about the circus tour not the FFT so something obviously happened in the European circus tour that they did not want her. But they brought her back for FFT and she toured with Britney.  But FFT will always be a mystery you can tell she was miserable and Heavily medicated and just didn’t wanna be there. 

2 minutes ago, James101 said:

Nah, I don't doubt that they witness a lot of stuff, but I think what happened was that Jamie and co. just kept feeding them these same lies about how it was for Britney's benefit, how she wanted that to happen, etc.

For years and years this was the narrative they kept telling everyone. As that tour manager said or whatever was his position, the number one rule was, don't question the conservatorship. Who knew what a conservatorship really was before all of this?

As with Sam, everyone that gets questioned, what fans always say is "why did X never did anything?" but we don't know what they were told for them to do nothing. For us it's very easy to say now, and look at it from the outside and be like, only a fool would keep quiet, or wouldn't notice that something bad was happening. But if Britney was forbidden to even have a private conversation with any of these people, with what proof were they going to do anything? In theory, the court was overseeing everything, Britney "had a lawyer", her career was thriving, she had her kids, etc, is like, the last thing you're gonna imagine is that they're all a bunch of monsters that are controlling one of the biggest popstars ever, and it's only now with all of this that all the bells will start ringing.

Probably most of them just thought Jamie had a bad character and that was it. Maybe Felicia was finally allowed in at work hours (since all the pictures we have of them from recent years are at M&G settings) but never alone, and maybe it was Britney the one that was threatened not to tell Felicia anything, and Britney chose that to at least have her near for a little bit.

As Britney said, fake it till you make it, maybe she indeed told the few people that were allowed to be close to her, that she was fine. Or not that she was fine, but she just chose not to speak up, because she thought there was no hope for her. Or didn't want to compromise anyone, or who knows. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, James101 said:

They talked about the circus tour not the FFT so something obviously happened in the European circus tour that they did not want her. But they brought her back for FFT and she toured with Britney.  But FFT will always be a mystery you can tell she was miserable and Heavily medicated and just didn’t wanna be there. 

Thank you lol some of it is a "blur" haha no but really who knows what happened.... Maybe Fe was letting her use the phone...maybe they had inside jokes....it sounds like her handlers were very schizophrenic with a lot of britneys choices... And ppl around her 

3 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Paris I'm not sure, I'm inclined to believe she did see her. Paris doesn't strike me as a liar but Madonna I 100% is lying

you know what's weird if you go look at some of jamie lynn's recent pictures on instagram Kathy Hilton (Paris's mother) is commenting on them and using emojis etc. Not once, have I ever seen her before comment on jamie lynn's post in alllll the years i've been following Jamie lynn on instagram. But now suddenly, that Paris and Britney are back in talks? I just find it weird. Plus why would Kathy be talking to Jamie lynn since she's vile? I'm sure Paris has told her mom about Britney rotten family.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, James101 said:

As we all learned from FBS, Fe was hired back through the touring company and her job was never actually to be Britney’s personal assistant like before, they had Brett for that, but it sounds like Felicia, in addition to her job giving tours for the touring company, also took on a role assisting Britney (she helped do quick changes).  Then Fe says she told Jamie “if I see something wrong, I’m gonna say something”, which obviously made him think she was a threat.  But Britney loved Fe, I’d argue to say more than she loved any of her own family.  They couldn’t fire Fe, because she wasn’t technically working for Britney, so they couldn’t tell her she couldn’t go on the European tour…she had a job to do (but they could exclude her from assisting Britney, which they obviously did).

Fe was with Britney on the FFT, but it was the same role as with the Circus Tour…she was a tour guide.  I don’t think Britney’s team ever let Fe close to Britney again after she made that comment to Jamie during the Circus Tour.  They obviously had some interactions because there are pictures (I wonder if they made Fe pay for the M&G pics she has :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:), but it’s evident from what Fe said that they didn’t want them close.

I do think Fe loves Britney and I think she’s continued working as a tour guide for the touring company just so she can be there if Britney needs her.  I’m sure her salary now is FAR less than what Britney was paying her from 1998-2005.  It’ll be interesting to see if they re-connect once Brit is free.

• Love 1

You know how when you used to be really good friends with somebody and then life just takes you both towards two different directions to where you guys barely/don’t talk anymore? Maybe Britney just doesn’t care enough to have close contact with Felicia anymore. That doesn’t mean they still don’t have love or aren’t there for eachother. I think Britney’s priorities have simply just shifted. Maybe having contact with a-listers like Paris or Madonna means more to her than having one with Felicia from Mississippi, who knows.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You know how when you used to be really good friends with somebody and then life just takes you both towards two different directions to where you guys barely/don’t talk anymore? Maybe Britney just doesn’t care enough to have close contact with Felicia anymore. That doesn’t mean they still don’t have love or aren’t there for eachother. I think Britney’s priorities have simply just shifted. Maybe having contact with a-listers like Paris or Madonna means more to her than having one with Felicia from Mississippi, who knows.

What can we not make Britney sound like some cold hearted clout chasing celebrity…fe was an older sister to Britney and raised her on the road basically while her own mother was busy counting the pennies…put some respect on Fe’s name!

also I don’t believe Madonna has been in contact with Britney at all

Also Paris probably has more power available to her to arrange a lunch with Britney she is an heiress than Felicia who is just from Mississippi (Louisiana) as you say 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, James101 said:

Ik this is Britney’s medical information, but Im really waiting for a docu to reveal the nitty gritty of the “reason” for why Britney was so medicated 

Well, I do think it’s easier for team con to block and ignore Felicia than huge celebrities as Madonna and Paris.

The situation is already fishy, if celebrities are trying to reach Britney and are not getting any response this would only add fuel to the movement.

But even if they did talk to her on the phone, it was probably all spied by that ***** Robin, so Britney couldn’t really say much without bringing trouble to herself :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: