Edan Britney's bodyguard had a sensitive recording to be erased?

Yok1

I can't believe Edan used to have fans on here who liked him and 'trusted' him. Like wtf? :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare: I'm glad he got exposed but really, hasn't it occurred to people that he never actually worked for Britney? She wasn't his client, Jamie was. Right from the start and till the end. He's just as complicit. He worked as a spy, a 'prison guard' (as they referred to Britney's security in the documentary). Despicable. How can he sleep at night? He should honestly be in jail with the rest of the team. Hopefully soon.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm more perplexed at them not being able to delete the contents of a USB :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Like, I keep saying this over and over, but it's like all these people that are now speaking up were heaven sent. What were the chances that a person in this position was gonna be good enough or suspicious enough to save a copy, or to last that long in the company, or to be brave enough to speak up now

She has been imprisoned for 13 years and only a few people dared to speak out.

Had her court appearance in June not become public and Rosengart become her lawyer, Alex wouldn’t have had the guts come forward with the information he had.

We don’t know how many more people there were who will never step forward and how many messages, emails, documents, recordings and videos have been deleted – or were meant to be deleted but were saved by someone like Alex.

The more people knew about the abuse, the higher the chance is that at least one of them realizes that they should spill the beans.

I mean – if only 10 people know a secret, it’s more likely to stay secret than when 100 people know it.

I’ve been thinking about all the dancers, make up and hair artists, assistants and other people on the tours, who most certainly knew what was going on, but only one of them was brave enough to step forward, the wardrobe lady (whose name I don’t remember right now).

I hope more people will now come forward with the information they know and evidence they may have.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Speculation, but since Alex said he didn't want to destroy "evidence" I was thinking maybe the recording was of Jamie attacking her son (sorry too emotional to remember which son, just watched the new doc). 

Re: Brett...I always got "Sober companion" vibes from her.

omg you're probably right I didn't think about that :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, The Finn said:

She has been imprisoned for 13 years and only a few people dared to speak out.

Had her court appearance in June not become public and Rosengart become her lawyer, Alex wouldn’t have had the guts come forward with the information he had.

We don’t know how many more people there were who will never step forward and how many messages, emails, documents, recordings and videos have been deleted – or were meant to be deleted but were saved by someone like Alex.

The more people knew about the abuse, the higher the chance is that at least one of them realizes that they should spill the beans.

I mean – if only 10 people know a secret, it’s more likely to stay secret than when 100 people know it.

I’ve been thinking about all the dancers, make up and hair artists, assistants and other people on the tours, who most certainly knew what was going on, but only one of them was brave enough to step forward, the wardrobe lady (whose name I don’t remember right now).

I hope more people will now come forward with the information they know and evidence they may have.

If everyone comes up together it's more unlikely that they can do anything against them for breaking NDA's because they won't be able to sue everyone. But they all need to be coordinated.

• Love 1
On 9/25/2021 at 2:28 AM, Tingle2mingle86 said:

I am convinced we are about to hear some of the recordings very very shortly 👀

I hope not. I’m glad the documentaries are exposing all the shady **** and corruption of team con, and maybe this will be useful evidence in a court case, but hearing recordings from her bedroom would feel like a super invasion of Britney’s privacy.