Edan Britney's bodyguard had a sensitive recording to be erased?

Yok1

59 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Yeah that’s true.  The Jason relationship always struck me as extremely weird.  And obviously Kevin is making bank of her c-ship. I wonder how her label feels about all of this, if they knew how bad it was.

Of course her label revels in it, just like the tour promoters like Live Nation and Planet Hollywood did

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Where is Brett ? That woman disappeared from the face of the earth.

She was too close to Britney and she knew too much so she was kicked out by Britney's freaky team.

Even tough everyone has bad vibes from her, I genuinely think she wanted what's best for Britney.

Maybe she quit because she couldn't take anymore all the injustice Britney was going through.  

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I wonder if they’re planning on airing what he has :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think they will... I'm not even sure it would be a smart move, I imagine he could be sued by the security company? I guess the smartest thing is to wait and maybe disclose it in court as evidence if it comes to that (I'm only guessing though).

But it doesn't matter, the story isn't what's in the recording but the fact that they recorded her without her permission AND then tried to erase the evidence.

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

She was too close to Britney and she knew too much so she was kicked out by Britney's freaky team.

Even tough everyone has bad vibes from her, I genuinely think she wanted what's best for Britney.

Maybe she quit because she couldn't take anymore all the injustice Britney was going through.  

I honestly think the same as you, I think they got too close and Jamie didn't like it and forced her off the team!

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

When did she leave? Like what year?

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

I always thought Edan was HOT AF.  I hope he's on the right side of this. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

THIS IS TOO MUCH! I have a date tonight with a new guy, and have a puppy I'm still training.  HOW am I supposed to keep up with this all?! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Honesty I met him in Vegas at POM he approached me and spoke to me and was actually really nice to me, asked me where I lived and how I was etc… no one else knew who he was but maybe he just wanted to F me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 6

I’m going to come out here and say Brett was with Britney pre-conservatorship. I really don’t think she was all that bad on reflection. I think she was perhaps one of the few people who would keep it real with Britney. Britney seems comfortable around her and she was even a bridesmaid at her wedding. I don’t think Brett was evil. I think they were probably close enough to have that kind of sister like relationship where they could be honest with each other. 

She probably saw the most abuse take place and I doubt she’d ever talk for fear of getting her *** sued. 

• Love 1