Edan Britney's bodyguard had a sensitive recording to be erased?

Yok1

10 hours ago, dfffff said:

I don't know what to think about him, now it comes to my mind that Brett Miller doesn't have a clear conscience and may also have a lot behind her ears. As far as I remember, Brett was in Britnye's life before conservatorship. The strange thing is that they hired her after starting conservatorship.

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she were the one who told Brit to “stay in the bathroom” during the 5150 set up honestly, Ali was in New York- it could’ve been that nanny who got caught wearing her clothes but Brett never gave me good vibes. I do think Britney still confided ALOT in her & that’s why she was gone after they did the lie detector tests on everyone who had contact with her

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Easy There said:

Where is Brett ? That woman disappeared from the face of the earth.

She was Britney's assistant, meaning that she worked for her almost 24/7, and yet in "For The Record" she laughed at Britney when she said that she was "very angry"... How can someone be that insensitive or blind? Whether directly or indirectly, for action or inaction, she was definitely a part of this messed up system.

• Love 1

This is so messed up. More messed up than I ever realized. I really hope her lawyer gets this USB and displays in it court and blows the motherfi**n lid of this con.

The first part (Framing) I did not cry during but this (Controlling) tears streamed down my face. I can't believe Britney has went through such things. I'm so filled with rage towards the nasty *** people that did this to her.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Prachi said:

One stupid question, why they gave him to delete the pendrive and told him it had very sensitive information? Why they didn't do it In the first place? Why they were so comfortable giving this if it really holds some sensitive information? 

It seems like Alex did lots of the grunt work for Edan, so maybe that was something in his responsibilities to do. And maybe the technology they used required more than just a few clicks to permanently delete the files. So maybe Edan relied on Alex’s expertise… idk. He kinda has a large business to run and coordinate and probably trusted Alex enough to deal with it. Apparently Edan was wrong! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

This is so messed up. More messed up than I ever realized. I really hope her lawyer gets this USB and displays in it court and blows the motherfi**n lid of this con.

The first part (Framing) I did not cry during but this (Controlling) tears streamed down my face. I can't believe Britney has went through such things. I'm so filled with rage towards the nasty *** people that did this to her.

I cried at the end. im not gonna be able to sleep tonight

• Love 2
5 hours ago, jokobish said:

Wait so we’re not even going to hear the audio? Then what’s the point of saying anything ..

Of course the journalists weren’t going to share the audio recording in the documentary. That would be a huge violation of Britney’s rights. What she said or did in her bedroom was her private business. 

The point of telling people was to shed light on the fact that her security team and other people involved with her conservatorship were being insanely invasive and controlling—and breaking the law.

• Love 3

I have a feeling it pertains to that court investigation in 2016, I had no idea they did check ups for the judge..

Her investigation and report said she even believed that Britney was ready for independence and freedom in 2016, that probably pissed everybody off..to know she was ready for freedom, that's when they probably started gas lighting her and making her try to regress to look bad in future investigations and reviews..

14 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

I find it odd they gave him a pen drive and told him to get rid of it instead of just doing it themselves? 

Maybe they wanted him to do it so if he threatened to go to the police later with something disturbing that he saw … they could be like “well you tampered with evidence when you destroyed the recordings or the drive“ and try to scare him into thinking the cops/court might go after him too if he reported suspicious activity.

I think making someone complicit in your crimes is probably one of the best ways to discourage them from speaking out later. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Slayer said:

I find this SO strange too!

He was the executive assistant that they trusted.  Usually executives literally don't know how to do those things or just don't have time,  trust me,  I've been an executive assistant and some people are just ignorant...  also they wanted it wiped completely so even when you delete things on a computer or drive there are often 'ghost files' that leave a record even after deleting so most people don't know how to delete those things and sometimes it can even be impossible.  Plus,  if you know you're doing something wrong,  usually your sub conscious does something that will get you caught,  it's why criminals often get caught for the dumbest things like leaving something behind in a crime scene or whatever. So there's that too.