Edan Britney's bodyguard had a sensitive recording to be erased?

Yok1

1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

Of course the journalists weren’t going to share the audio recording in the documentary. That would be a huge violation of Britney’s rights. What she said or did in her bedroom was her private business. 

The point of telling people was to shed light on the fact that her security team and other people involved with her conservatorship were being insanely invasive and controlling—and breaking the law.

It will be given to Rosengart for the eventual criminal investigation.  They're all goin downnnn

• Love 4

In general, this is proof that people fall for whatever looks appealing. Not only were there fans of this criminal (that is what he is) but earlier today people said he looked "nice". Like, seriously, why do individuals think that criminals have a "look". Check case of the month, Gaby Petito's boyfriend on the pictures with her. He also looks super nice, they look so happy. Like, seriously, do we live in a different world where murderers and ****ty people can't be **** or appear hugging and smiling? I dunno. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

In general, this is proof that people fall for whatever looks appealing. Not only were there fans of this criminal (that is what he is) but earlier today people said he looked "nice". Like, seriously, why do individuals think that criminals have a "look". Check case of the month, Gaby Petito's boyfriend on the pictures with her. He also looks super nice, they look so happy. Like, seriously, do we live in a different world where murderers and ****ty people can't be **** or appear hugging and smiling? I dunno. 

A lot of people close to Britney look nice or attractive.

Looks can be deceiving indeed.

lock them all up.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

She was Britney's assistant, meaning that she worked for her almost 24/7, and yet in "For The Record" she laughed at Britney when she said that she was "very angry"... How can someone be that insensitive or blind? Whether directly or indirectly, for action or inaction, she was definitely a part of this messed up system.

That *****, she was SO abusive, jealous and toxic. Just her alone was like being in a relationship with a gaslighting narcissist.

Fight Come At Me GIF by Cardi B

19 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

I find it odd they gave him a pen drive and told him to get rid of it instead of just doing it themselves? 

Who cares how he got the pen drive? All that matters is that it exists. On the doc it shows he has the pen drive and the 2 emails, I'm sure he has loads more, we will find out when he is called to testify in court 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Prachi said:

One stupid question, why they gave him to delete the pendrive and told him it had very sensitive information? Why they didn't do it In the first place? Why they were so comfortable giving this if it really holds some sensitive information? 

Maybe the details on how he "acquired" the pen drive are a little off. But he has it and that's all that matters.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Prachi said:

One stupid question, why they gave him to delete the pendrive and told him it had very sensitive information? Why they didn't do it In the first place? Why they were so comfortable giving this if it really holds some sensitive information? 

Does it matter how he got it? 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm not sure :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I mean, anyone hired by Jamie can't be trusted, but at the same time, then why isn't he still the bodyguard?

I remember, was it one of her old backup dancers? That visited her at POM, and then when she was leaving a bodyguard told her like "I don't know who you are, or what you did, but I've never seen Britney so happy" ? I wonder who that was.

Also Edan was very familiar with the kids, like we would see him carrying them when they were toddlers, and wasn't he the one taking pictures of her for social media? Still, one could do those things and be a bad person at the same time, but I don't know, I need a clearer explanation. 

He carried her kids, and he provided a shield of secrecy for team con to abuse Britney for 12 years. What more do you need to know? Do you think Britney could tell him not to pick up her children? He was the boss of her, she did what he said or she didn't see her children. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bro96 said:

Guys i got coNfused. So that guy still has the copy or not? Wouldnt that be a huge deal/ evidence for the case? Hope hes not lying.

The NYT listened to it, and confirmed the information. That thing still exists. 

1 hour ago, Tuibella said:

Does it matter how he got it? 

Worked for a VP of a big company and I feel like this was to maybe use against him. They could have said well he deleted the evidence and then fight over he says she says.

Didn’t the USB and recording device contain something like 180 hours of material?

I understood that they wanted to have them erased because they worried that the court investigator (who came in a couple of days later) would find out about the recordings.

Just the fact that they had clearly illegal recordings of Britney and her boyfriend in her bedroom was good enough reason to destroy the recordings.

So I believe that it is possible that the recordings are an evidence of illegal action (recording Britney and Sam in the bedroom without their permission) rather than something on the recordings contain evidence of mistreatment of Britney.

Remember that everyone except Britney, Sam and her kids knew about the recorder – so Team Con would have been careful not to say or do anything discriminating near the recording device.

13 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Didn’t the USB and recording device contain something like 180 hours of material?

I understood that they wanted to have them erased because they worried that the court investigator (who came in a couple of days later) would find out about the recordings.

Just the fact that they had clearly illegal recordings of Britney and her boyfriend in her bedroom was good enough reason to destroy the recordings.

So I believe that it is possible that the recordings are an evidence of illegal action (recording Britney and Sam in the bedroom without their permission) rather than something on the recordings contain evidence of mistreatment of Britney.

Remember that everyone except Britney, Sam and her kids knew about the recorder – so Team Con would have been careful not to say or do anything discriminating near the recording device.

I'm more perplexed at them not being able to delete the contents of a USB :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Like, I keep saying this over and over, but it's like all these people that are now speaking up were heaven sent. What were the chances that a person in this position was gonna be good enough or suspicious enough to save a copy, or to last that long in the company, or to be brave enough to speak up now