Edan Britney's bodyguard had a sensitive recording to be erased?

Yok1

I'm not sure :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I mean, anyone hired by Jamie can't be trusted, but at the same time, then why isn't he still the bodyguard?

I remember, was it one of her old backup dancers? That visited her at POM, and then when she was leaving a bodyguard told her like "I don't know who you are, or what you did, but I've never seen Britney so happy" ? I wonder who that was.

Also Edan was very familiar with the kids, like we would see him carrying them when they were toddlers, and wasn't he the one taking pictures of her for social media? Still, one could do those things and be a bad person at the same time, but I don't know, I need a clearer explanation. 

• Like 2
Just now, Yok1 said:

These people were involved in her oppression first hand. They would not come out and confess, for instance Brett, I recently saw For The Record, I realized how controlling she was towards Britney. Brett acted like the boss of Britney instead of an assistant. Brit wanted to wear a short pullover dress and Brett refused to buy that. I mean who do you think you are? Britney is paying your salary. I think everyone acted to subdue Britney. And Jason, I remember the allegations him beating Britney. Now it looks believable. 

Yeah that’s true.  The Jason relationship always struck me as extremely weird.  And obviously Kevin is making bank of her c-ship. I wonder how her label feels about all of this, if they knew how bad it was.

• Love 2

I don't know what to think about him, now it comes to my mind that Brett Miller doesn't have a clear conscience and may also have a lot behind her ears. As far as I remember, Brett was in Britnye's life before conservatorship. The strange thing is that they hired her after starting conservatorship.

• Like 4
Just now, dfffff said:

I don't know what to think about him, now it comes to my mind that Brett Miller doesn't have a clear conscience and may also have a lot behind her ears. As far as I remember, Brett was in Britnye's life before conservatorship. The strange thing is that they hired her after starting conservatorship.

This. Brett appeared in 07 out of nowhere we have absolutely no idea how they met, she seemed like a mole. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

This. Brett appeared in 07 out of nowhere we have absolutely no idea how they met, she seemed like a mole. 

She was for a few days in 2007 yes, Then dissapear...I suspect that brett reach Jamie to talk about all the bad influences around brit.  So, that's why jamie bring her back in 08. Just a Theory, i mean jamie eliminated every isingle person 2007 related to brit, except Brett. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ToxicMadness said:

She was for a few days in 2007 yes, Then dissapeaar...I suspect that brett reach Jamie to talk about all the bad influences around brit.  So, that's why jamie bring her back in 08. Just a Theory, i mean jamie get rid of every one 2007 related to brit, except Brett. 

She prob thought she was helping Britney. We could all see how grumpy she was in FTR. She prob got into a fallout after a little while when she realized what was happening. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I find it odd they gave him a pen drive and told him to get rid of it instead of just doing it themselves? 

That struck me as odd, too. Maybe they wanted an experienced tech to do it so it would be permanently erased? Because, even after deleting something, it can still be recovered. But then why wouldn't they just destroy the device? I can't wait to hear the full story.

• Love 2
  • Like 5