Britney reflects on the moments before her 2001 VMAs performance: "Justin saw I could hardly talk so he held my hand and gave me a 5 minute pep talk"

It's so humbling to know that such a superstar feels so intimidated and scared before going on stage.

The way she popped out and hit all her marks with so much confidence even though she was apprehensive at first is honestly so beautiful. 
I very often feel socially anxious or nervous about doing something new or challenging but I just pull through through sheer will power and it's nice to know someone like Brit also sometimes feels that but conquers her goals regardless!!! 

I'll take learning life lessons from Britney Spears for 10 pls:onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

edit; side note, not going to give Justin any props for the pep talk at all considering all he's done to mock her at her lowest points. He did what a boyfriend SHOULD do and you're not getting brownie points for it, so bye.:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Love 3

I think some people forget she’s human because of the way she kills it during her live performances.  ESPECIALLY this performance!  She’s a beast on stage, but so relatable by getting nervous like anyone else would.  Just another reason to love her!  I am the same way before going on stage.  A barrel or nerves!  Then something comes over you.

I love when she gives us a glimpse behind the scenes.  To be a fly on the wall…

Spoiler

adore you s music video GIF

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Victor Cardoso said:

I have a feeling that Britney has no idea how bad JT treated her for the media after the breakup

Have you seen the 2003 Diane Sawyer interview? She literally responds to him telling radio DJs they had s**. It was one of the many invasive and inappropriate things Diane asked her about. She was well aware.

Perhaps she has forgiven him, moved on, and is the bigger person. Lots of people should take a leaf out of her book.

• Like 2

It's interesting that Britney doesn't hesitate to talk about JT these days:wink_britney_everytime_white:
She's a free spirit, and I like that about her.

A month ago, Britney wrote "JT would say Haters gonna say it's fake" and Justin responded with "Haters gonna say it's fake" on his Instagram story,
 but I wonder if he'll respond this time.
He'll want to like her post, but he has a wife.
I think he'll hesitate, because this memory is just too sweet:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Justin Timberlake Was Filmed 'Working' at Target: 'Haters Gonna Say It's Fake' - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale
https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/796571-justin-timberlake-was-filmed-working-at-target-haters-gonna-say-its-fake/?tab=comments#comment-17202925

• Love 3