Britney reflects on the moments before her 2001 VMAs performance: "Justin saw I could hardly talk so he held my hand and gave me a 5 minute pep talk"

13 hours ago, Victor Cardoso said:

I have a feeling that Britney has no idea how bad JT treated her for the media after the breakup

she called him pu***fied, how could she not know. I think because of the **** situation that she's been in, those things probably seem minimal and she probably moved on long ago and forgave him. maybe they're friends now.

12 hours ago, Easy There said:

Can they like get back together already ?

I need homwreckerney 2.00

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

12 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

She rocked a very similar style of the dress again 5 years later!

normal_BSpearsJTrawick121706_10.jpg

GORGEOUS. HOW COULD A HUMAN BE SO BEAUTIFUL :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

48 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

she called him pu***fied, how could she not know. I think because of the **** situation that she's been in, those things probably seem minimal and she probably moved on long ago and forgave him. maybe they're friends now.

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

GORGEOUS. HOW COULD A HUMAN BE SO BEAUTIFUL :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I don’t think they seem minimal. Justin tricked her into agreeing to her body double in Cry Me A River. I think Britney’s just a very kind soul. She has all the reason to hate the world yet she shines bright.

14 hours ago, Alio said:

She was absolutly gorgeous and with an amazing and a very energetic attitude that night ! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

She mentions Justin because it's her ex from 2 million years ago, she's a nice person and she moved on unlike some fans.

Also.... what happened to her amnesia or mental problem or whatever they say ? She remembers her past very clearly I see.     

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses::slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

She doesn't remember that it was a tiger not a lion though.

• Haha 1

...why the mention of Justin though?  He's a tool.  If this is Britney's true caption, it makes me think she might not be over JT even all these years later.  We all have the one ex that we feel is "the one that got away"....mine is bald now.  But he's rich. Still bald though.  Anyways, no more JT talk please.  He a punk

• Love 1
On 9/24/2021 at 2:16 PM, Goten21 said:

The lion emojis really rub me the wrong way after mentioning Justin. Sam is always saying Britney’s his lioness, so it’s just a bit peculiar to me. Kinda gotta say this reeks of team con.

Honey she has used tigers and lions way before Sam. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Honey she has used tigers and lions way before Sam. 

When exactly has Britney referenced lions in her art or for herself lol

she’s used tigers, which is not the same. And nonetheless, using that emoji in that specific spot doesn’t make sense to the content lol.

Why would she herself post this days before she gets engaged with an engravement saying Lioness and Lion? If this is actually Britney I’m gonna go ahead and say I don’t get what she meant by the emojis or why she would mention this moment right now. 

edit: sorry forgot to mention that it’s a tiger in the cage and that I’d find it weird for her to forget that? Like it’s just weird to me she’d forget it, then praise Justin for helping her deal with the lion, when she got engaged around the days this was posted with matching lion rings like it’s just bizzarre to me