Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

Just now, snglm2412 said:

maybe that's why some are deeming it pro conservatorship. 

Nahhh that rummor started because of ppl involved (production wise) being close with Lou M Taylor.

Also some FreeBritney activists are shading it because they are interviewing weird ppl. Aka Kyle who was the biggest FreeBritney basher in 2020 up until recently.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Nahhh that rummor started because of ppl involved (production wise) being close with Lou M Taylor.

Also some FreeBritney activists are shading it because they are interviewing weird ppl. Aka Kyle who was the biggest FreeBritney basher in 2020 up until recently.

This rumor came up cause apparently none of the #FreeBritney “leaders” were ask to be interviewed

• Like 1
Just now, Heitorzinho said:

This rumor came up cause apparently none of the #FreeBritney “leaders” were ask to be interviewed

Yet they called that shady *** Jamies *** licker. So they are rightfully mad. 

Anyhow I know few more things. But wont say anything else thanks to that speed whatever user being rude c word.

James Spar? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I’m even less concerned because early this year he said on a podcast these words: “I don’t know why Britney is in a conservatorship”! So that report that he did back then was not something that serious that warranted a conservatorship 

26 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Its the doctor who deemed her mentally incapable back in 2008.

I'm pretty sure this doctor gave an interview for a podcast saying he didn't understand why Britney was in a conservatorship for so long, if anything, this is one more reason to say that this entire system is corrupt. I might be confusing the names tho 

• Love 5
Just now, anakinskywalker said:

We need to remember that Vivian Thoreen was interviewed for Framing Britney Spears as well. That doesn't mean the docu is pro conservatorship, it's a common thing, specially in documentaries, to bring two sides of the same story. I don't think Netflix would be pro conservatorship, the director seems to be an activist for women's rights. 

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

• Love 2

People are jaded by the past so it's not in the least bit odd or irrational for them to be worried or conspicuous of the narrative Netflix might paint.  We've lived through decades of it and it's not going to go away soon.  Hell, had that testimony been leaked, we'd never know half of what we do (regardless if new outlets were in there or not).  So let them be skeptical or nervous but hope for the best!  It only takes one person to **** everything up and you all know that.  The public, people, are fickle AF!

With that being said, I am positive it will be beneficial to Britney and injustices thrown at her.  I hope with all my might.

• Love 3
  • Like 1