Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

I really hope that they do her justice and by the looks of that teaser - impressed and that "unearthed" voicemail alone will garner a lot of public interest. My only apprehension is that the same Netflix keep the likes of JLS on their books after her exploiting her sister and being down right offensive by just existing. Let's not even mention the self proclaimed woman of God and USAs number 1 submissive bottom wife Louey TayTay having her talons in all the pies in the industry. - that being said though the movement has come too far and facts exist. They can't spin this into someway being what's best for her. It's too risky to paint a false narative  considering how many people are invested. So proud of everyone that come together for this cause and now we've reached Netflix!  :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink::martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Tell us…

21 minutes ago, snglm2412 said:

please tell us

16 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Lemme know :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

2 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

Spill Easy 

Allegedly James Par is making an appereance which should be interesting.

As well as one of her exes pre conservatorship (nope its not Alekander).

RS esitor the one that worked with her in 2008 is also appearing.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, SPEED28 said:

No need to feel targeted, dear “insider”.

I dont claim I am insider. I am justbpassing what I heared from a pretty reliable source.

And I am not the one making snarky comments. Especially because we heared rummors since beggining that this docu might be pro conservatorship.

Anyhow u are not worth my time.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Allegedly James Par is making an appereance which should be interesting.

As well as one of her exes pre conservatorship (nope its not Alekander).

RS esitor the one that worked with her in 2008 is also appearing.

I'm likes who's James Par, and I figured out it meant James Parnell Spears :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2