TTWE Feat Nicki Minaj is no longer on spotify

It's only available on the femme fatale four pack.

Which you can buy on Amazon or itunes. Cos it's sold as an audio visual single. 

Which means until they make a two pack audio only single.  It will never go on spotify cos spotify is audio only and not music videos which makes several releases hard to get on spotify cos the artists wants the video content part of the package. 

• Like 1

I dislike seeing  people put out heat,

so what if Nicki Minaj is anti-vaccine.

By the way she never said she was anti-vaccine.  She said just to pray on it before getting it or do you research. But the media keeps on changing it to something else. I’m normally don’t talk about this kind of stuff. But I feel like I have to now to tell you what the vaccine did to some people I know. My favorite teacher got forced to take the vaccine if she didn’t take the vaccine she wasn’t able to teach. So she got it and in a few weeks later she got deathly sick. She went to the doctors and they say she has heart problems now and this is your new normal. She’s hurting so badly that she can’t barely get out of bed and now she can’t teach that was the whole reason why she got the vaccine in the first place. Also my sisters best friend got the vaccine she’s only 22 years old. After she got the vaccine half of her face was paralyzed and she went to the doctors as well they said that she had allergic reaction to the vaccine she said is it reversible. They told her no that this is your new normal. My Best friend got the vaccine he is no longer able to have kids and his wife dumped him. So you can see how this subject really hits home with me. Just like Nicki Minaj said just to pray on it before getting it or do you research. 

• Haha 1