BRITNEY ANNOUNCES SHE IS ENGAGED TO SAM

Missfit
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and let Britney have her moment and do not rain on her parade.

Congratulations Britney and Sam :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Send your well wishes! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Any negativity will not be tolerated.

I feel like this was not approved by the conservagoons and she needs approval from them so she is posting it on social media as an act of rebellion and if these terrible, miserable, AWFUL conservators try to tell her she can't get married, the world will EXPLODE and so Britney is giving a big middle finger to them and doing what she wants, GOOD FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: CONGRATULATIONS BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

I feel like this was not approved by the conservagoons and she needs approval from them so she is posting it on social media as an act of rebellion and if these terrible, miserable, AWFUL conservators try to tell her she can't get married, the world will EXPLODE and so Britney is giving a big middle finger to them and doing what she wants, GOOD FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: CONGRATULATIONS BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes so much sense. Iconic that Sam posted that photo specifically :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 2

So happy for her! This is great news! I think we all saw it coming after that "my account got hacked" thing Sam posted. I didn't think it would happen quite so soon but I'm elated for her! It made me sad when she said on Carpool Karaoke she didn't want to get married anymore. With her testimony and everything, I understood why. But we know how Britney is. She loves having a husband and family — it's her dream and what she's always wanted. I'm glad she's on the road to having that and what makes her truly happy. :)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Absolutely. That middle finger pun was intentional. It was only a few months ago that Britney was asking to be allowed to just drive in the car with her boyfriend. They know the end is near for the con and this is their f u to anyone who thought they wouldn’t let this happen.  

• Love 3
  • Like 2