BRITNEY ANNOUNCES SHE IS ENGAGED TO SAM

Missfit
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and let Britney have her moment and do not rain on her parade.

Congratulations Britney and Sam :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Send your well wishes! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Any negativity will not be tolerated.

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

I agree and I’m not dissing it either it’s strange after all this time to propose when she’s so close to freedom! It seems calculated to get her trapped in a marriage after being trapped for 13 years! I love Britney and wish her the best and hope they don’t rush! This relationship could be very different when she’s free! Hope they enjoy the engagement for a while! 

You guys are honestly nuts lmao! Maybe he is only able to propose cause she finally got rid of her disgusting family.  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

How is she able to lift her finger like that and keep the rest down? It is impossible for me...

Guess i am not meant to flaunt engagement/wedding rings like that. 

3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I’m stoned and you should see me trying now.  sign language GIF

you have to put down your other fingers with the help of your thumb :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

11 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Wow that was fast, I always believed that Sam was behind the push for her to end her conservatorship to marry her. Prenup for sure 

How dare he want his partner to have the ability to marry, have a kid and live  life on her own terms. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2