As Britney Spears' 2001 VMAs performance turns 20, snake handler shares backstory.

Moscow

21 minutes ago, rennen said:

That was a good read, thanks for posting. 

Interesting that something happened behind the scenes with her inner circle. Wish he hadn't said anything because now I want to know! 

I feel he wanted to talk about how controlling her team was maybe but couldn't speak, I wish he can give us some insights Brit was at the peak of her career and heavily involved during the process of it. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Thanks for sharing! Sad that the name of the snake isn' Banana :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: and what probably could have happened behind the scenes that he was referring to? 

I feel. he is directing towards the control Britney team might have over her or maybe about the negative vibes people surrounding her, there are a lot of questions to be answered especially to the people who have been fan of her since day one!

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Britney was under a lot of pressure to maintain the rising success from the Oops era. He prob saw management stressing her out. 

Makes sense, a lot of people said Britney was overworking herself I mean if we think about it she was everywhere - pepsi like 4 times she did, car commercials, she was the face of everything back in those days but the way this guy said it makes it a little fishy though Britney did had a lot of control during this whole time otherwise Slave 4 u never would've happened IMO. 

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Makes sense, a lot of people said Britney was overworking herself I mean if we think about it she was everywhere - pepsi like 4 times she did, car commercials, she was the face of everything back in those days but the way this guy said it makes it a little fishy though Britney did had a lot of control during this whole time otherwise Slave 4 u never would've happened IMO. 

Look at the spice Girls as an example...they had a lot of success with their 1st 2 albums and they decided to fire their manager and take things on by themselves. Keep in mind, there are 5 of them and 1 of Britney. Once the SG took control and started performing management duties, Geri quit just months later and they pretty much fell off due to disagreements.  It's stressful to do it all yourself. Britney's team pushed her too hard when they could have let her take a break and just released a few more singles from the Oops album. IDK if burn out happened because if overwork or because she had too much control - I think it was overwork in a way that she wasn't happy with. Plus, after the Britney era she broke up with Justin, her family was busy doing their own thing and she was single and constantly working. She needed to find herself outside of work. 

• Love 1