Throwback: Fan recreates Slave 4 u video

nwonder

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I used to love this show so much!! Sad that nowadays SJW would say this show is anxiety inducing and that we shouldn’t want to become anyone else. They would probably cancel this show on its first season.

I was thinking about how fun it would it be for mtv reboot this show but then I thought about the current music videos 

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 3

This was such a cool watch. I’d love to just watch all the old MTV stuff back to back on some sort of channel called like MTV classic… or TRL era MTV. Idk? 
the ending video was lowkey a lot tackier than I thought it would be because I… left like it all looked so much more professional in the rehearsals. 

1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

We can laugh but she kinda slayed that and probably looks better than half of us delulus trying this in our bedrooms :dead_falling_wig_dying:

I said what i said. Throwing shade at myself :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

she definitely looked so good, and probably could’ve competed up there with Willa Ford or something? Like @ConceptD said 

anyway great find @nwonder thank you! I wonder where this girl is now what she thinks about the video 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Omg love this idea and I need it in my life

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

You should totally pitch it to MTV 

Omg huge compliment 

but how?? Does anyone know how to connect with MTV? This would be incredible especially with all the nostalgia around the 2000s right now. They’d likely start with the 80a though

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 9/11/2021 at 5:15 PM, nwonder said:

Yesss! Me and my sis used to love them!

I feel like I remember crazy and MATM ones but there only seems to be a BOMT one

Totally agree with you about the hair and omg what if she is an exhaler?… Reveal yourself Nat. We are ready to stan

Hide contents

I already discovered @Midnight you did Yehawonce proud sweetie

but which one were you? 
:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Probably the ****ish volleyball player number 3. You know, gays love themselves some Britney! :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Haha 1