Nicki Minaj reveals she pulled out of VMAs performance

Slayer

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

I told you the same on the DM’s, babe. Nicki isn’t going to promote heavily anymore. I’m sorry for Jesy, she really deserved her moment. I will take Jesy Nelson over Normani any day and hour. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Do you think this was definitely meant to be with Jesy or that Bia?

Fingers crossed for the EMAs instead :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Do you think this was definitely meant to be with Jesy or that Bia?

Fingers crossed for the EMAs instead :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

A mashup between them starting with Whole Lotta Money remix and then transitioning to Boyz. It would have been epic. At least this is how I imagined it. 

I always loved EMA so fingers crossed for that and for decently chosen wigs for Nicki. :emma:

When will Boys be released? It takes forever and I feel like Nicki and Diddy are the problems as they are staying with the kids, respectively partying. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

A mashup between them starting with Whole Lotta Money remix and then transitioning to Boyz. It would have been epic. At least this is how I imagined it. 

I always loved EMA so fingers crossed for that and for decently chosen wigs for Nicki. :emma:

When will Boys be released? It takes forever and I feel like Nicki and Diddy are the problems as they are staying with the kids, respectively partying. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Makes sense now :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I feel bad for Jesy. This was supposed to be her moment. I dont think her team can secure a spot when she is unknown  here. Like how u gonna have her do a stand alone performance of a song no one has heard, yet never had little mix there when they've been the biggest girl group in the world for years. 

Even if Jesy doesn't perform, I hope she drops the single and video the night of the VMAs. I need that single rn! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Well that's weird, isn't Nicki super professional and always invested in her features? There's a reason she's the features queen in Billboard... She definitely must have a good reason to pull out. What's even weirder (and slightly shady, or am I spending too much time with the gays?!) that she said she'll "explain why another day"....

9 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

What was Nicki going to perform? Her biggest hit “starships”? 

Boombox Shut Up GIF

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

Well that's weird, isn't Nicki super professional and always invested in her features? There's a reason she's the features queen in Billboard... She definitely must have a good reason to pull out. What's even weirder (and slightly shady, or am I spending too much time with the gays?!) that she said she'll "explain why another day"....

Boombox Shut Up GIF

Uh, I stan starships. Wasn’t shade. And I’m pretty sure starships was her biggest hit? How was that shade?? 

7 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Uh, I stan starships. Wasn’t shade. And I’m pretty sure starships was her biggest hit? How was that shade?? 

..........................if anything, it's "Super Bass" or "Anaconda"? Or even "Bang Bang"?? But still omg what at you talking about, you're being shady...

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/6406562/nicki-minaj-biggest-hot-100-hits/

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block