The hearing regarding Jamie's Petition to Terminate the Conservatorship is set for January 28, 2022

18 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

They really will drag this out as long as they can wont they? :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Makes them more $$ I was in a debacle in court that lasted 3 years. I had an amazing lawyer who ended up winning the case for me but it’s a tactic and money move. Also court takes time to process.. they are slow.. even with today’s tech. Makes you wonder.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

It will be around 14 yrs officially then right? I know it happened somewhere in january

Jesus Christ FFS if we were born back then, we would be teens now. THAT LONG!!! I'm annoyed as ****.

Her kids have only known her under a conservatorship. I wonder if she seems like a push over to them since I'm sure they didn't even know about the CON until recent years, so all they saw was their mom compromising to people's requests. I also wonder what kind of a mother Britney would've been if she was free this whole time. God willing she'll be able to have more babies and truly get to mother the way she always wanted.

• Love 5

Many astrologers did say that she has potential to be freed at least in some capacity around January 2022. (Potential does not equal a tangible outcome.)

I am taking an astrology course right now myself and in one of our study group classes Britney´s chart was analyzed, but I´m behind and haven´t gotten around to that one yet.  I better work *****! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, MikeHunt said:

Her kids have only known her under a conservatorship. I wonder if she seems like a push over to them since I'm sure they didn't even know about the CON until recent years, so her all they saw was mom compromising to people's requests. I also wonder what kind of mother Britney would've been if she was free this whole time. God willing she'll be able to have more babies and truly get to mother the way she always wanted.

Reminds me of how princess Di wasnt able to be with her sons after the divorce :(

• Love 3