The hearing regarding Jamie's Petition to Terminate the Conservatorship is set for January 28, 2022

28 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

Can someone tell me what the differences are between the two hearings on Sep 29 and Jan 28? If Jamie filed for termination and is set to be discussed on Jan 28, what is the purpose of the one on Sep 29? 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

all the other thousand petitions that are pending, Jamie's removal mainly. There's a chance they'll discuss the termination on this September one anyways, but initially every petition is assigned an individual hearing date.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, One More Time said:

no because she is not addressing this petition on that date

Penny has the jurisdiction to terminate the whole *** **** mess with a click of her fingers... petitions or not... she could start the next hearing by dissolving the c-ship and let the sewer rats fight it out over their fees for years to come (at their own expense). Many legal commentators have said that Penny could just end it, she has the power to do so. But there are obviously conflicting interest involved on her side, so she won’t do that 😒

• Love 1

Rosengart will probably try to get this moved. 4 months is too far away for the bs that is Jamie's petition. Rosengart will definitely respond to this before the next hearing anyway and I think he will try to get it moved then. Hopefully.

edit: watching Emily D. Baker's stream. She also says it's very likely they will move the date to september 29, or at least much closer to that.

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

hopefully if it doesn't end on September 29, at least a significant change is made (aka, Jamie gets removed) :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

I'm thinking Sept 29 is gonna flop harder than BJ ...

It's still in Penny's hand after all, I will celebrate the day the cship ends. Not before. Jamie is good to fool GP & his last moves proves it.