Petition for termination of the conservatorship court documents

3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

So basically he wants the Andrew Wallet special - he leaves and doesn’t have to pay anything back nor be trialed ? 

Yes, my opinion on this move is that he is trying to avoid the heat that will come with a replacement conservator. Whilst the conservatorship exists it is under the jurisdiction of the court, so whoever replaces him will have access to all the accounts and can highlight any financial wrong doing over the years. This is why he now wants to terminate it (after the final accounts are filed so he gets the £2 million plus an immunity deal no doubt) so an in-depth look at the books will not happen under the courts jurisdiction. I am now a bit torn as it would be wonderful if it was ended on the 29th, but the idea of him getting off without any consequences makes me hopping mad! Whatever is best for Britney though is best, but Dad Spears needs to have accountability. Sounds like Rosengart is having none of that though :)       

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jamie Spears participated in a petition for termination of the conservatorships over Britney's person and her estate. At the time of posting, the docs were signed by Mr. Spears, but not yet filed in court. In them, he claims the conservatorship was used as a tool to help Britney regain control of her life. It fails to address that the conservatorship was put into place behind her back, nor does it mention being used as a "hybrid business model." 

"Ms. Spears has told this Court that she wants control of her life back without the safety rails of a conservatorship," the doc states. "She wants to be able to make decisions regarding her own medical care, deciding when, where and how often to get therapy. She wants to control the money she has made from her career and spend it without supervision or oversight. She wants to be able to get married and have a baby, if she so chooses. In sort, she wants to live her life as she chooses without the constraints of a conservator or court proceeding."

"If [Britney] wants to terminate the conservatorship and believes that she can handle her own life, Mr. Spears believes that she should get that chance."

"Mr. Spears believes that [Britney] is entitled to have this court now seriously consider whether this conservatorship is no longer required." 

It adds the Probate Code does not require any mental or psychological evaluation before a conservatorship is terminated. You may recall in Britney's June testimony she demanded the conservatorship come to an end without having to be evaluated again. 

The doc also points out that the court allowed Britney to hire her own counsel, thus agreeing with the notion she is capable of making decisions for herself. 

There is one very curious bit in the docs - on the last page, item number seven, it says: "Discharging James P. Spears as Conservator of the Estate upon settlement and approval of a final report/account by the Court." This is a hard NO. Britney's attorney, Mathew Rosengart, won't let Jamie off the hook nor should it be condition of Britney's freedom.

Rosengart said in a statement: "To the extent Mr. Spears believes he can try to avoid accountability and justice, including sitting for a sworn deposition and answering other discovery under oath, he is incorrect and our investigation will continue."

He added: "Having exposed his misconduct and improper plan to hold his daughter hostage by trying to extract a multi-million-dollar settlement, Mr. Spears has now effectively surrendered. There is no settlement."

Check out the docs below:

Related:

Thumb cred: iscreamcolourdcs.jpg.79db3a1879a3344bcc751905fb2417db.jpg

I am so glad she was allowed to hire Rosengart . Without him she would have still been hopeless. Her narcissistic father was quickly pushed into a corner, Jamie had no choice honestly. Of coarse he is trying to get away unscathed. Its just sad to see her own flesh and blood showing this was always only about what he could gain and he was ok with abusing his own daughter  . I honestly just wish Britney her best years ahead of her . This abuse will have life long ramifications. Freebritney! 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Yok1 said:

So all of a sudden,  Britney recovered from her so called "serious" mental health issue which team con was so eagerly claiming.

Yep!!
1 month ago— Jamie through his lawyer (paid for by Britney) told the court: Britney Spears' father claimed in a legal filing Friday that the conservator appointed to oversee her personal needs told him she is "mentally sick" and could be subject to involuntary psychiatric hospitalization.

Jodie said Jamie twisted her words.

1 month later— James "Jamie" Spears' petition to Los Angeles County Superior Court, seen by NBC News, says his daughter "is entitled to have this Court now seriously consider whether this conservatorship is no longer required." The filing went on to say Britney Spears' circumstances have changed "to such an extent that grounds for establishment of a conservatorship may no longer exist."

HMM… what could have cause him to make such a flip flop change of his mind?? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

TL;DR Jamie Spears is full of sh!tt. 💩 

source 1- https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1276226

source 2- https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1277108

• Love 1
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I'm so happy that this leech is backing down

But also, the audacity?! After fighting tooth and nail, trying to justify the conservatorship for YEARS, now they're just like

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

"ugh fine, stop being so dramatic, here's control of your life back loool"

the audacity to say the circumstances for the conservatorship "no longer exist" as if they existed at some point at all, or as if they could go away if they actually existed, like what is this, a joke? 

• Like 2

Shouldn't someone in the legal system be like "...err, bish, you said the exact opposite just a few months ago, what's wrong with you?"

This is such a weird turn of events that Jamie MUST have an ulterior motive for asking for the conservatorship to end. Maybe this way he'll get away without being further investigated or held responsible? I know that law is complicated but I wish I had that clear right now... Either way, I trust that Rosengart is on it, and that Jamie won't get away from his hands.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Seems strange they serve the documents on her minor children as well (don't usually do so (I think)). Some custody related ploy coming up?

Their two holds over her were 

1. You will lose your kids
  2. Make her look crazy

The illegal  basis of this conservatorship  have to be investigated.

Show probable cause of fraud and therefore he must be investigated, and illegal conservatorship basis and suspend him.  Then investigate.

Never mind what he says or files. He is not in charge so cannot call the shots. Britney also demanded her father to be investigated. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1