Britney thanks Iggy for all her support, Iggy responds: "Loving you always you brilliant, too-genius-for this-world-to-understand, kind hearted, gracious & beautifully ethereal being"

Slayer

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well she’s not free yet - still needs Penny’s approval.

Plus if Jamie filed to terminate why would he be posting on her account if she’s going to get access back? She controls her Instagram. Theories are for the other thread.

Understood ...but I didn't say that she wasn't posting or allude to it? 

Penny does need to approve, but this is still somewhat good news for her. Last time she got a win she celebrated. I can understand her wanting to publicly withhold her excitement until it's official like a good bit of us though. We've all been gaslit enough by Jamie and his team over the years. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

Iggy has often stood up for fellow female artists.  When news of the Big Machine sale to scooter came out and she stood by Taylor her reasoning for taking Taylor's side was very logical IMO. Her standing up for Britney with logical reasoning yet again, is just proof that she fights for her fellow female artists. 

• Love 1