BREAKING: Britney Spears' father files petition to end conservatorship after 13 years!

Moscow

8 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Jamie doesn’t want to be investigated and LOSE his insurance clause. Vivian is scared AF if this is true and convinced Jamie to terminate. 
Rosengart called them out for extortion last petition. :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

I just hope rosengart didn't promise him that he won't investigate if Jamie steps down. That would be really upsetting and just not right. Jamie has to pay for what he has done and so does everyone else. I hope rosengart is relentless when it comes to that. Britney was SO ANGRY she deserves to see her abusers suffer the consequences of her actions.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Lemon said:

What does this mean? Is Jamie trying to clear himself from any payment or whatever?

Asking to terminate him after " 'settlement' and 'approval of final accounts'".

Rosengart said Jamie tried to settle (not happening).

Final accounts' can take month, years if they wait for that and sort of rubber stamps their spending with court approval (Vivian also gets paid) .

Don't think Rosengart will allow these " conditions".

(It is on last page of filing).

https://twitter.com/BritneyTheStan/status/1435442142164492291?s=20

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think his lawyers more than him may jave seen the writing on the wall and they now want to cut short their losses and see what best they can get.

Jamie as late as a month back was busy branding Britney mentally sick, talking garbage about his wife and jodi . He also tried to get the whole housekeeper dog issue blow out of proportion. I have a strong feeling that he got the housekeeper to file the battery complaint. Given a choice , i think he may still want to fight it dirty ( i dont think he was ever smart. In the conservatorship thing he had other smarter than him people leading it). The lawyers , i thi na are done and are oomi g at cutting short their losses as they know jamie by himself cant afford them .

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Is he not under a statutory obligation to file annual accounts in any case, which means the “approval of accounts” effectively is a procedural matter which then enables the conservators to discharge their duties? I’m not convinced they could terminate without this step.

• Like 2