BREAKING: Britney Spears' father files petition to end conservatorship after 13 years!

Moscow

Follow me for just a second...

The tone of this prays on Britney's stated fear of abandonment.  This is basically saying, "Fine, pull me [Jamie] out and see how long it takes to see just how incapable she is of doing this."

He's setting her up to fail.  She has to start from square one.  Basically the US Troop withdrawal from Afghanistan... 

I'm so happy, but am also worried that this will feel like abandonment all over again to Britney.  Shame on Jamie for wording it this way and insinuating he's just tapping out while throwing a match behind him.

I hope I'm wrong.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

What!?!?!?

LOL at him basically saying “yeah, she was right”

a month or so ago she was still so mentally unwell according to them.

If daddy can’t control his daughter, then he won’t let anyone else do it either, I suppose.  Glad this might finally come to an end and I can’t WAIT for Rosengart to continue investigating.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
24 minutes ago, kgid said:

Follow me for just a second...

The tone of this prays on Britney's stated fear of abandonment.  This is basically saying, "Fine, pull me [Jamie] out and see how long it takes to see just how incapable she is of doing this."

He's setting her up to fail.  She has to start from square one.  Basically the US Troop withdrawal from Afghanistan... 

I'm so happy, but am also worried that this will feel like abandonment all over again to Britney.  Shame on Jamie for wording it this way and insinuating he's just tapping out while throwing a match behind him.

I hope I'm wrong.

He abandoned Britney decades ago...

• Love 1