BREAKING: Britney Spears' father files petition to end conservatorship after 13 years!

Moscow

I know some of us are worried about him pulling everyone out but I bet Britney cannot wait to start this next chapter. Hire a solid accountant, assistant, a manager, and keep her current lawyer. Britney will prevail! 

I am curious, is Britney still contractually obligated to make music with rca? Everyone jumped ship so I’m curious and excited to see where she goes without the restrictions. I do hope she keeps therapy going but also being given ways to deal with the trauma she has faced these last 20 years in the business. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

So she wants to manage "without the safety rails of a conservatorship".

A threat?

And they still want that 12th account approved, to legitimize the last cash grab and drag things out.

But on the whole, definitely a victory as Rosengart' says.

Just don't let anyone off the hook and the FBI must get Panama or wherever the money is, to give it back.

Wherever "God Lou" is hiding, she has to be dragged out

Yay!  So so happy

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

He abandoned Britney decades ago...

I know... I guess my overarching point is that I hope, as empathic as she seems to be, that this doesn't hurt.  It's so snarky and meanly worded.  Is all I was getting at.  

I know exhale well enough to realize I'm going to be made to be tommy Wisaeu

• Love 2

When is Vivian handing back that lawyer of the year award?

A couple of weeks ago she was attacking Britney, Rosengart and Lynne who got a special dedicated short story which was 7 pages long. 

She never thought for one minute she'd be typing that petition to terminate, nor requesting in the petition that no evaluation be carried out. 

Screenshot-20210908-063648-Samsung-Inter

It's clear Jamie's request to terminate is in an effort to avoid Rosengart's ongoing investigation but thankfully Rosengart has shot that down. 13 years of corruption and Jamie files to terminate to save face, "unjustified attacks" and his "reputation" that Vivian so loves to talk about. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 1
  • Like 1