BREAKING: Britney Spears' father files petition to end conservatorship after 13 years!

Moscow

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Rosengart issued a statement: "This filing represents a massive legal victory for Britney Spears, as well as vindication.

Having exposed his misconduct and improper plan to hold his daughter hostage by trying to extract a multi-million-dollar settlement, Mr. Spears has now effectively surrendered. There is no settlement."

He adds: "To the extent Mr. Spears believes he can try to avoid accountability and justice, including sitting for a sworn deposition and answering other discovery under oath, he is incorrect and our investigation into financial mismanagement and other issues will continue."

I hope someone **** plays this lawyer in the made for TV movie they’ll eventually make out of this. He deserves the best. What a legend. 

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I can see Penny asking for an evaluation even though Britney and Jamie say she doesn’t need one. It’ll back herself up if she frees her shoeing she checked everything before freeing her. Obviously I hope Penny doesn’t request one but I wouldn’t be shocked if she did. 

As far as I understood she can't ask for one because it's not required under California law. Unless someone from the team asks for it.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Rosengart issued a statement: "This filing represents a massive legal victory for Britney Spears, as well as vindication.

Having exposed his misconduct and improper plan to hold his daughter hostage by trying to extract a multi-million-dollar settlement, Mr. Spears has now effectively surrendered. There is no settlement."

He adds: "To the extent Mr. Spears believes he can try to avoid accountability and justice, including sitting for a sworn deposition and answering other discovery under oath, he is incorrect and our investigation into financial mismanagement and other issues will continue."

:meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:  :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

FREE BRITNEY!!!

GIVE BRITNEY HER MONEY BACK!!!

JAIL FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE CONSERVATORSHIP AND TEAM BRITNEY!!!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I’m here for the statement but y’all skipping over what he said. He said “Discovery” I wonder what he has discover so far? 

I’m thinking it has to be in reference to monies, contracts, medical decisions that Jamie made that were inappropriate and harmful to her, various business arrangements Jamie and Lou Taylor started that weren’t supposed to happen or tons of shady things he’s done since this whole scam happened. 

Is anyone else watching the Popcorned Planet YouTube livestream? The guy is talking with an attorney about today’s development. Very good analysis.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I’m here for the statement but y’all skipping over what he said. He said “Discovery” I wonder what he has discover so far? 

Discovery is usually done to get more info from the other side (interrogatories, requests for documents , etc). But I'm wondering what they have so far too now that you mention it.

• Like 3
Just now, denniechan said:

Discovery is usually done to get more info from the other side (interrogatories, requests for documents , etc). But I'm wondering what they have so far too now that you mention it.

The probably have gathered quite a bit of evidence against Jamie, Lou and others at this point. I say that subpoenas and depositions and coming by the end of the year and that maybe we'll ring in 2022 with charges being filed against them.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, denniechan said:

Yeah I understand the “Discovery” meaning In a courtroom proceeding, but he’s talking bout deposition so he actually mean things he has discover during his investigation 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I still don’t trust this…

But maybe he’s trying to avoid an investigation and trying to win Britney’s sympathy to stop her from suing and asking jail for him? I don’t know, we’ll see…

FREE BRITNEY!!!

he probably tried to play the role of an lost old man looking out for this sweet little girl

britney mustve told him to eff off

• Like 3