BREAKING: Britney Spears' father files petition to end conservatorship after 13 years!

Moscow

1 hour ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Happy So Excited GIF by Sherlock GnomesAutumn Goodbye 

SHE NEVER PROMISED HIM A HAPPY ENDIIIINGG, SHE NEVER SAID SHE WOULDN'T MAKE HIM CRY-YYYY! :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

If Jodie messes this up she probably will really need those bodyguards she wanted the cash for. 

DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT. The least the movement needs right now is inappropriate and violent comments. Please stay focused on FREEING BRITNEY.

5 minutes ago, frank194 said:

So...where is the legal Doc? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Tomorrow first thing in the morning in the US, that's what this Christopher Melcher lawyer said on YT.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, danielhaus29 said:

TMZ just reported :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

In a stunning move, Jamie Spears is not just asking to leave Britney Spears' conservatorship, he's asking the judge to end it altogether.

In Jamie's documents, he says the judge saw fit to let his daughter hire her own lawyer, in Jamie's mind he says if she's allowed to do that there is no longer a legal basis to impose the restrictions that go along with the conservatorship.

Jamie notes Britney wants the conservatorship terminated without medical evaluation, and there's no requirement under California law for such an evaluation.

Jamie now says the conservatorship has lasted a LONG time -- 13 years -- and things have changed "to such an extent that grounds for establishment of a conservatorship may no longer exist."

As Jamie says, he wants best for his daughter, and if she wants out of the conservatorship and believes she can handle her own life, he feels she should get that chance.

Jamie notes his daughter pleaded with the court to have her life back without the safety rails of a conservatorship, she wants to make her own decisions, and he's now good with this.

This is a seismic move .... there's a hearing set for Sept. 29th in which Jamie was supposed to step down as conservator of Britney's estate, but now he wants to short-circuit the process and end the long-running conservatorship entirely.

Not him trying to save his ***:roxxy:

He better! I told my daughter  I’d pay her to wear her freebritney shirt in her school pictures this year. If she’s not free by picture day. Well then we’ve reached about 300 more people

• Haha 2