BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Matou said:

Today is NOT the day we can celebrate the end of the cship guys !!

I'm so happy Jamie is suspended, but as it means, it's suspended.

I will celebrate when she is free.

Remember the day Jamie filed petition, GP thought she was free.

THIS IS A MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: IF YOU CAN’T SEE THAT THEN IDK WHAT TO TELL YOU.

THAT WEAK COLON-HAVING FRAUDSTER IS GONE. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

BRITNEY HAS WORKED HER *** OFF TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR 13 YEARS AND IT FINALLY HAPPENED.

WE HAVEN’T LOST SIGHT THAT IT MUST END BUT CELEBRATIONS ARE IN ORDER! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

ALSO WAS TOO LAZY TO SWITCH OFF MY CAPS LOCK SO DEAL WITH IT! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 6
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Matou said:

Today is NOT the day we can celebrate the end of the cship guys !!

I'm so happy Jamie is suspended, but as it means, it's suspended.

I will celebrate when she is free.

Remember the day Jamie filed petition, GP thought she was free.

you do not understand.. THIS is what she wanted now!!! To suspend him, to remove him from her life.. she said in June her family should go to jail - thanks to that, Matt has now access to all docuemtns to investigate and put jamie on trail on cship abuse!!!!

• Like 3