BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

Just now, generation glory said:

It’s all up to Judge Brenda Penny. She should suspend Jamie and allow the CPA to comb through those files which Jamie/Team Con don’t want, they want to cover up their crimes. If Brenda goes along with that she’s an *******!!! Stop letting Jamie/Con get away with everything!!! 

NO MORE COVER UPS!!!!

Judge Penny, do NOT aide and abet Jamie anymore. Hold him accountable!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, 3Pney said:

I dont get it. they say brit's team wants to remove jamie first so they access the files.

but cant they access the file even the con is over? why do they need to keep the con going?

I'm not 100% sure, but I feel like removing Jamie and replacing him with someone else kinda forces Jamie to give ALL of the files to the new conservator, while if it's just terminated it could take longer and/or evidences about conservatorship abuse could be lost. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 3
Just now, G-unit said:

Shouldn’t a judge with an OUNCE of character and tact WANT corruption to be exposed?  If she doesn’t suspend Jamie then it’s just solid PROOF she’s in on it.

Jamie probably slips a couple Ben Franklins up Pennywise’s ********* after every hearing.

Unless the whole California legal system is also in on the corruption....

ALLEDGEDLY!!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I feel like removing Jamie and replacing him with someone else kinda forces Jamie to give ALL of the files to the new conservator, while if it's just terminated it could take longer and/or evidences about conservatorship abuse could be lost. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

EXACTLY!!! Jamie & Team Con are trying to avoid their financial crimes, including Lou Taylor’s theft!! It’s shady!! If Brenda allows this it CONFIRMS she is corrupt too! But we already know that!!

• Love 2