Time Out New York placed "Toxic" at #4 on their list of The 40 Best Pop Songs of All Time.

Deserved top 3 at least! One can make an argument out of Single Ladies being #1, it was  massive after all and everyone knew and did the dance, but Shake It Off ?? That’s not even close to Taylor’s best song 💀

Obviously I think Toxic genuinely deserves to be on top, but I’m just trying to see it from both sides…but that list…now sis. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Before I even opened it I was like “let me guess Beyonce is at number one” :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Sorry, this is a lyrical masterpiece written by Beyonce, nothing has come close ever since to deserve no 1 ::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

All the single ladies, all the single ladies
All the single ladies
Now put your hands up, oh, oh, oh
Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
Oh, oh, oh
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Before I even opened it I was like “let me guess Beyonce is at number one” :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

What is most tragic, I didn't at all💀 

When I read "of all time" I was expecting MJ, Madonna, ABBA, Prince, Whitney, Kylie, and then maybe Gaga...

Now you can guess how shocked I was when I saw #1:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
6 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Sorry, this is a lyrical masterpiece written by Beyonce, nothing has come close ever since to deserve no 1 ::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

All the single ladies
Now put your hands up, oh, oh, oh
Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
Oh, oh, oh

I remember when I was at some party and my friend who hates pop music (hard rock stan🎸🤘🏻) was boping to Toxic but when Single Ladies came on she was like: what is this crap?! and refused to dance:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2
Just now, Lil-Jay said:

I remember when I was at some party and my friend who hates pop music (hard rock stan🎸🤘🏻) was boping to Toxic but when Single Ladies came on she was like: what is this crap?! and refused to dance:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Nobody here around me even knows any beyonce songs, so this never happens with me! :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Maybe single ladies because it came in 'Se-x and the city' and thats all.. 

• Haha 2

Errrr... 

Single Ladies had its moment for sure. Iconic song, video, choreo, performances... but taking the 1st spot? Nah. It should definitely be on the list, though. 

Shake it off is so fricking annoying. Should've been Blank Space tbh. 

Aand where the f is Into You by Ariana? This is one of the best modern pop songs ever recorded. 

The list is lame lol. 

• Love 1