Britney reportedly has her dogs back after housekeeper took them

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Can we just take a moment to reflect how ****ed up this situation is?

• Britney admitted she has abandonment issues
  • Britney said animals help her with her mental health
  • Jamie took her dogs away, clearly an emotional abuse tactic and caused her to call 911 to report the stolen dogs and therefore also wasted the time of emergency personnel and the police since they couldn’t really help
  • Jamie using this emotional abuse as a PR campaign against Britney (probably with her money) to keep her the conservatorship longer so he can abuse her more 
  • Also:

Literally maddening. Not a day goes by I don’t have a moment of pissedness for Britney lol

• Love 7
10 hours ago, dfffff said:

Britney Spears has her dogs back, according to a report.

The “Toxic” singer’s dogs were removed from her home about two weeks ago, when a concerned housekeeper apparently believed they were sick and brought them to a vet.

One of the pups was allegedly close to death and both were dehydrated and seriously ill, TMZ reported.

Both dogs require a special diet, and one has serious digestive issues — so the housekeeper became concerned when she saw the pooches regularly fed table scraps, according to the site.

Upon taking a look at the animals, the vet became worried — and Britney’s dogsitter decided to keep caring for the canines instead of bringing them home.

But Britney was suspicious that her father, Jamie Spears, was trying to take the dogs amid their battle over the singer’s conservatorship, and accused the housekeeper of sending pictures of the ill pups to her dad. The housekeeper then claimed Britney struck her in the arm.

The pop star got her pooches back Friday, while the housekeeper is apparently no longer working for her, TMZ said.

Britney Spears with one of her two dogs, Hannah.

Link: https://pagesix.com/2021/08/21/britney-spears-dogs-returned-after-housekeeper-took-them/

dogg2.jpg.883a343ab964420a0e7dcce19c4d2d6c.jpg

Who is the vet?! Who is the vet?! Someone needs to find “the vet” that examined the dogs. 

• Like 2

I can’t at them trying to use her dogs against her when they know she literally has no one that she trusts around her. She loves those dogs!!!! Thank God she got them back and they better not take them away from her again.:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

She needs to set up cameras in her home so she has proof of everything. 

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

She needs to set up cameras in her home so she has proof of everything. 

Now I have an image / fantasy in my mind that all of the dancing vids from the past two years have been a ruse set up by Britney so that she can have cameras in her house and film what’s going on :gunney:

• Like 1

Vets can’t just hand off pets to random dog sitters, even if those dog sitters know the dogs.

If those dogs were as “ill” and “close to death” as TMZ said, the proper authorities would have been called by the vet, and they wouldn’t have been returned so easily.

Just more proof that we should never trust TMZ and TeamCon.

Glad the woman is no longer working for Britney. Good riddance.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Are these people all insane? No one is allowed to just come and steal your dogs and take them! I don't care if they work for Britney or not (they really work for the CONservatorship, not her.) you can not just take someones dogs. These people are total wackjobs. They are trying to destroy her but she's strong AF and I hope she knows that! This totally backfired on them. Everyone can see this was a smear campaign by Daddy Spears.

• Love 1
  • Like 3