Britney reportedly has her dogs back after housekeeper took them

Britney Spears has her dogs back, according to a report.

The “Toxic” singer’s dogs were removed from her home about two weeks ago, when a concerned housekeeper apparently believed they were sick and brought them to a vet.

One of the pups was allegedly close to death and both were dehydrated and seriously ill, TMZ reported.

Both dogs require a special diet, and one has serious digestive issues — so the housekeeper became concerned when she saw the pooches regularly fed table scraps, according to the site.

Upon taking a look at the animals, the vet became worried — and Britney’s dogsitter decided to keep caring for the canines instead of bringing them home.

But Britney was suspicious that her father, Jamie Spears, was trying to take the dogs amid their battle over the singer’s conservatorship, and accused the housekeeper of sending pictures of the ill pups to her dad. The housekeeper then claimed Britney struck her in the arm.

The pop star got her pooches back Friday, while the housekeeper is apparently no longer working for her, TMZ said.

Britney Spears with one of her two dogs, Hannah.

Link: https://pagesix.com/2021/08/21/britney-spears-dogs-returned-after-housekeeper-took-them/

dogg2.jpg.883a343ab964420a0e7dcce19c4d2d6c.jpg

• Love 6
3 hours ago, rennen said:

If they were as "ill" and "close to death" as TMZ claimed, no vet would let them back to the home they came from. Some sort of seizure order would be requested. 

The lengths people, or should I say TMZ, Jamie and Vivian, will go to is unreal.

Nancy Pelosi GIF by GIPHY News

Spilling the tea!

• Like 1

They tried to trigger her by stealing her dogs without informing her. And then again by filing a battery case against her hoping that media will run with ot and label her crazy. Britney should fire the entire team hired by Jamie and replace them with a new team more focussed on their job and her well being than being snitches or at worst enablers of abuse

• Like 7
6 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

So this was a clear back fire from team con...all Jamie did was get this house keeper/nurse/dog sitter fired...I wonder what their next move will be...

How I love that Britney having a lawyer makes this a brand new day...

She was probably paid a lot of money to do this to Britney. She sold her soul. I hope karma gets her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1