JUDGE PENNY IS CORRUPT is trending on Twitter

1 hour ago, TomasBR said:

I don't know how the law system works in US, but pissing off the person who controls Britney's life in her hands it might not be the smartest thing. 

She is supposed to be unbiased and professionnal. Gays on twitter shouldn't affect her judgment.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, TomasBR said:

I don't know how the law system works in US, but pissing off the person who controls Britney's life in her hands it might not be the smartest thing. 

Good luck to “judge” Penny if she so wishes to attempt to take her anger from supporters out on Britney….one of the biggest, most covered, court cases in a LONG time.  All eyes are on her.  She won’t get away with ANYTHING in a case this big if that’s what she wants to do.

• Like 1

What a disgusting vile inhumane person. I can’t even call her a “woman” that’s too much of a compliment. She’s a disgusting corrupt creature. She needs to lose her license and her job because she is NOT qualified to fight for justice. I hope this lady and her ugly disgusting son get the karma they deserve. She knows exactly what she’s doing with the power of position she’s in. And I truly hope she pays for it soon!! I hope Karma and the universe punish this EVIL CREATURE!

• Love 2