Britney supports #FreeBritney in new post: "I said you guys know my situation but LET ME CLARIFY ... you only know half of it !!!!"

12 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

I don’t think Britney would slam Brian publicity. It’s not like her persona. She never slammed anyone in public or even shaded.

With one perfect exception:

"He looked like a LIZARD EW" -britney 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, notacam***** said:

Loads of posters on here have said that though it's not necessarily about Brian Litterell 

What are the chances, that it got back to her via Sam? It was a TMZ vid, I’d imagine he’s checking what’s been reported / said by that teas heap to be in the know...

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 2

I think as society we have to change the perspective from 'what would they say' to 'I don't give a damn what they say', that's the only way to move towards being a totally free and independent individual. Of course I am not supporting being disrespectful, malicious and so on. And nothing Britney says or posts are disrespectful at all. And if someone is offended or hurt by how she wants to live her life or how she expresses herself, then they should go (_____) themselves. (I am trying to use a respectful language since the community rules have changed and I don't wanna upset anyones' 'feelings' 😂😂😂🤭)

No one has any right to question someone's self expression or have 'feelings' towards that. So, good for HER.

I am so proud of Britney for finally choosing herself over others, her family and so on. That's the only way to heal.

• Love 7