Britney supports #FreeBritney in new post: "I said you guys know my situation but LET ME CLARIFY ... you only know half of it !!!!"

1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

Get that book contract asap and spill it all Queen :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

It's necessary. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: Unfortunately, that'd be considered "working" + with Jailme as her conservator, he'd have to sign the papers:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

But yes, she'd need to shut so many people's mouths. A 1-hour documentary won't be enough. The instagram posts don't come across the way they're supposed to... A book is what she needs!:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Mrxtopher said:

YOU GUYS... that's me and my flag Happy Cry GIF by memecandy Still cannot believe this happened!!!

Even crazier... she tagged my Instagram, when I only posted that on Twitter (& the two aren't even linked)...

what a legend :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

although now that you said, she's probably in twitter looking at Brenda Petty is Corrupt trending. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, neverover said:

what a legend :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

although now that you said, she's probably in twitter looking at Brenda Petty is Corrupt trending. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

With Rosengart getting her "unmonitored" internet access recently, seems like her social media has changed quite a bit recently. Which I'm loving!

• Love 2