Britney supports #FreeBritney in new post: "I said you guys know my situation but LET ME CLARIFY ... you only know half of it !!!!"

5 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

Now she says she’ll be posting less? What’s going on? 

I think in the post where she addressed the Free Britney movement and criticized the naysayers, she made her point. And unfortunately media and people can still be 'nasty' and maybe she is saying she'll post less, because she wants to  damage control and make sure that she'll get her freedom first, and focus on that, and not give anyone any reason to make the water muddy, and then she can do or say whatever the F she wants to. It's her choice and we respect the Queen.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

But she has to be cautious, those posts can be used against her 😢😥

Assuming Britney posts the captions, they absolutely can not be used against her, as long as they continue in the way they are.

if you take the emojis out her posts (which she likes to use random ones) and put in proper punctuation and grammar, the captions are fine.  Using emojis and having bad grammar on social media can’t be used against you in a court of law :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:  Some of the stuff is a little out of left field, but again, saying random **** doesn’t warrant a conservatorship.

And the dancing videos aren’t even strange when you consider all the different types of dancing.  Contemporary dance styles are often very strange, so…to me it’s literally no big deal.

• Love 3