Is 'Piece Of Me' a classic Britney song?

This question is like is the sky blue? POM is a gem of a song, the video, the lyrics everything about it! Blackout remains my 2nd fav album of all times by her! If this was released under better circumstances I feel this song could've gotten more love then Gimme more. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Did he lie tho? :emma: I don't read a SINGLE lie in any of @Hooked-On-Knee post over here :emma: It ain't his fault some fans can't differentiate between a classic or fan classic :emma:

OT: No it isn't. Gimme More remains the better, cooler, and iconic sister :emma:

You're also the same age range, children who didn't live through it :gunney:

• Haha 7
Just now, Slayer said:

That's not how it works. Also you stan Billie Eillish so your taste is definitely questionable :gunney:

Doesn't make sense to come for someone who stans an artist of Billie's success, recognition, acclaim and artistry caliber :gunney: But anyways, I am saying that POM isn't a classic as someone who adores that song. Go to the street and ask any adult if they know the song, and the results will be in favor of me :emma:

OT: Piece Of Me =/= CLASSIC :emma:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

She is literally #1 in your country the very moment u posted this, so I don't see why you are challenging facts :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 

The album is No1 With zero competition :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Anyway this thread is about BRITNEY not Billie Eyelash.

• Haha 4
Just now, Slayer said:

The album is No1 With zero competition :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Anyway this thread is about BRITNEY not Billie Eyelash.

40,000 sales in UK in this climate isn't exactly bad tho? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: If any of your faves can sell as much vinyls as she did in the UK, then sure, do go off :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 

Anyway you brought Billie to the convo quoting an Eyelasher, so whose fault is its truly? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

OT: Don't see why fans are calling it a classic. Hardly anyone outside the fan bubble knows the song :emma: Gimme More outsold

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

40,000 sales in UK in this climate isn't exactly bad tho? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: If any of your faves can sell as much vinyls as she did in the UK, then sure, do go off :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 

Anyway you brought Billie to the convo quoting an Eyelasher, so whose fault is its truly? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

OT: Don't see why fans are calling it a classic. Hardly anyone outside the fan bubble knows the song :emma: Gimme More outsold

My faves did, LM, so i'll go off.

Now stop derailing the thread still rambling on about Billie and bashing POM or you will be removed from it:gunney:

• Haha 4
22 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

That's the point, if the younger generation doesn't know iT (with a few exceptions), it ain't a classic :gunney: 

The "younger generation" have just about learned how to wipe their own *****, it's a big reach to put this kind of status in the hands of them, they're the future but they're not the epitome of everything :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

I feel like it's in this mid-point of actually being a well acknowledged song with the subject matter, the time it was released and she had a residency named after it. On the other hand, it's eclipsed by Gimme More.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

My faves did, LM, so i'll go off.

Now stop derailing the thread still rambling on about Billie and bashing POM or you will be removed from it:gunney:

Chile, where am I bashing POM? I love POM and admitting it isn't a classic as any unbiased stan would sooooo :emma:

OT: POM not classic. No song with 87 million streams is a classic :emma:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Chile, where am I bashing POM? I love POM and admitting it isn't a classic as any unbiased stan would sooooo :emma:

OT: POM not classic. No song with 87 million streams is a classic :emma:

If you had brain cells you'd know the song was released pre-streaming.

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

it's a big reach to put this kind of status in the hands of them, they're the future but they're not the epitome of everything :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

I feel like it's in this mid-point of actually being a well acknowledged song with the subject matter, the time it was released and she had a residency named after it. On the other hand, it's eclipsed by Gimme More.

When I say younger generation, I do not refer to such young people obviously. I am referring to teenagers or people of my age atleast. Since I am a Britney stan, of course I would know POM. But I am 101% other people wouldn't know what that song is. And it isn't even about the younger generation. Even the older generations do not know this song. It really is just a fan classic and not a true classic. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1