Is 'Piece Of Me' a classic Britney song?

22 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I mean she had an entire residency named after this song… a hit, me fears! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I wouldn’t put it on the same level as Gimme More, but both songs are on the same platform! Olympic teas! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Gimme More with the diamond medal and Piece of Me with the Gold! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Agreed. I honestly think “gimme more” is her best song. The swag in her vocals, the harmony, the melody, the production, “it’s Britney *****.” I mean, it’s the ultimate pop song and I hate that toxic overshadows it. I do wish Britney would re-record the video eventually though (kinda like Mariah did with AIWFCIY). “Gimme More” is the kinda song EVERY POP SINGER wishes they had.

:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It's not a classic, no, well outside of the Britney fandom of course. No one I know whose also Gen Z knows it, it's a cute pop hit from 2007 because Gimme More stole her shine. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I love it though! It's great and I have fond memories of listening to it when I was struggling with my anxiety. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Gen Z is not the only, the first or last generation on the planet, you know right? :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

On Topic

Yeah, I think it’s an iconic song. I remember when it was released me and my mates loved it. I didn’t know much about Britney in 8th grade, but this song slapped!!! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Love 7
  • Haha 2