Is 'Piece Of Me' a classic Britney song?

• Super Mods
44 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

We're talking IRL, girls. Plus it's had years the amass that much views. It's a great song but a gay club classic is not a universal classic.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148862e686ec8ddb19a1ff4

Lmfaaaaaooooo yet again! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

If Piece of Me is just a “gay club classic”, then idk what you have say about Gimme More! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You sure you’re wig is ready to be decimated with a take like that? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
Piece of Me is beloved by the public, IRL and otherwise. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
Maybe you just haven’t been in the places it’s beloved… :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Sad! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Lmfaaaaaooooo yet again! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

If Piece of Me is just a “gay club classic”, then idk what you have say about Gimme More! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You sure you’re wig is ready to be decimated with a take like that? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
Piece of Me is beloved by the public, IRL and otherwise. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
Maybe you just haven’t been in the places it’s beloved… :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Sad! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Girl if you think Gimme More is less known than Piece of Me. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Yeah I haven't been to gay clubs, I'm not a grandma so I get the chance to socialize outside of my life consisting of logging onto a Britney Spears site everyday. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Girl if you think Gimme More is less known than Piece of Me. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Yeah I haven't been to gay clubs, I'm not a grandma so I get the chance to socialize outside of my life consisting of logging onto a Britney Spears site everyday. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I never implied Gimme More was less known as Piece of Me. The delusion! :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

You implied that Piece of Me is solely a gay club classic. And you’re partially right. The part you left out is that the general public universally loves Piece of Me! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

If we’re also being real, Britney’s whole discography is a gay club classic. Some of the pop girls can’t claim that! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: What’s even more special about Britney’s discography is that the general public also universally adores it… again, something not all the pop girls can claim. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

As you haven’t been to gay clubs, I can assure you that many have Britney nights, where the only thing played is Britney’s catalogue. And people flock to Britney nights! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: And even if it isn’t Britney night, most clubs (the good ones) play her most recognizable hits… Piece of Me being among them! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

As I happen to also live my life outside Exhale, I can again assure you that regular, everyday people with taste love Britney’s music. And recognize Piece of Me as one of her classic songs! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I don’t know what more to say other than you’re welcome for this SlayOut exclusive lesson! Free education is hard to come by these days so soak it up!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868554bacf7a551f03db

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Yeah, of course!!! Is the name of her last residency :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Just remember when Britney won her 3 first moonman with POM asbackground song

PS: Sorry for letter "M" :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: Fix it for me, please!!!

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:          :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:       :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:                                       :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:            :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:           :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:              :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:        :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:         :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:   :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:        :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:                :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:        :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:         :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:                :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:                                   :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:                :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:        :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:                                        :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:                                   :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:          :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:                                       :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 1
Just now, SlayOut said:

200.gif

Why are you acting like I hate this song, it's just that I've played it everywhere and nobody knows it. People in this thread need to go out into the real world. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

BTW sis - who are you? Your profile says it was created years ago but you were like never on here this year till a bit ago.  :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Why are you acting like I hate this song, it's just that I've played it everywhere and nobody knows it. People in this thread need to go out into the real world. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

BTW sis - who are you? Your profile says it was created years ago but you were like never on here this year till a bit ago.  :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I never said you hate the song! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: You’re just claiming it’s niche whereas I’m saying it’s more widely known. It seems that we disagree and that’s fine! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:
And I’m an elusive chanteuse! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Style. said:

It’s a bold statement coming from a 13 yo, how do you know? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: The song has almost 140 million views on YT and Britney sang it on every tour.  :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

140 millions nowadays doesnt mean anything. Also, Britney singing that song on every tour doesnt mean its a classic, and also doesnt mean the GP knows the song. Sometimes is more of a classic then Piece Of me, and Britney ignored that song all of her tours. Also, If im correct, usually,only Britney fans attends Britney tours ( :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: )  and obviously they know Piece Of Me already. The GP? not so much..

Piece Of Me isnt a classic, and you will deal.

:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Not a classic in the sense that the GP remembers or recognizes it but definitely a fan favorite.

However , now that the thumbs down function is gone, let me confess something to you flops. I have never liked POM:evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:
I literally never listen to it. I'm just not a fan of the overly robotic voice. Nevermind the ghetto mess of a video.:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

• Haha 2