Rebel Wilson’s “Senior Year” on Netflix References Britney Spears and (You Drive Me) Crazy Stop! Remix Music Video Recreation

• 8 months later...

Okay so, Netflix released a trailer for their new movie ''Senior Year'' :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Based on the trailer it's about a chick that was a teenager in 2002 and she fell into a coma or something, 20 years later she wakes up and she discovers the current world, what happened to her idols etc. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

''Baby One More Time'' and ''Oops! I Did It Again'' posters in this chick's room are in the trailer + the main character is recreating ''(You Drive Me) Crazy'' music video :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I think the plot of the movie is so cool and the humor seems to be cool :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

Pleaseee the ''Madonna's now called Lady Gaga?'' joke :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Imagine you falling asleep in 2002 and waking up 20 years later and finding out about everything that happened to Britney :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

rebel-wilson-britney.jpg

Will you be watching the movie? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 8