Jump to content

Kiss It Better vs Love on the Brain


?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

I voted Love on The Brain.

I love Kiss it Better but I think they totally wasted it... the verses are just the same, and the bridge is the chorus with a key change... for me it's just an unfinished song... which is a shame because the production and the music video make me pant :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Link to comment

Love on the Brain all the way but can we have a moment of silence for one of the writers of Kiss It Better: Natalia Kills. Whose career was killed:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: by ONE mistake. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:  I loved her before the X factor incident and I genuinely believe she’s not a mean person. Her career never recovered but she gave us two flawless albums and THIS BOP.

Natalia pls come back the gays are ready to forgive you:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Doja Kitten said:

Love on the Brain all the way but can we have a moment of silence for one of the writers of Kiss It Better: Natalia Kills. Whose career was killed:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: by ONE mistake. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:  I loved her before the X factor incident and I genuinely believe she’s not a mean person. Her career never recovered but she gave us two flawless albums and THIS BOP.

Natalia pls come back the gays are ready to forgive you:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

She also gave US Holy water, Madonna ode to being eaten with the iconic line 

 

"Yeesuz loves my Pu$$y best"

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She also gave US Holy water, Madonna ode to being eaten with the iconic line 

 

"Yeesuz loves my Pu$$y best"

She’s such a talent and has written for many artists and was on her way to become the next gay icon but was ruined by that one mistake. My heart still hurts for her to this day. Her music was like the soundtrack of some of the best years in my life. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

She’s such a talent and has written for many artists and was on her way to become the next gay icon but was ruined by that one mistake. My heart still hurts for her to this day. Her music was like the soundtrack of some of the best years in my life. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Ironically many people don't know is that the couple that got cancelled together are actually divorced now. 

 

 

Even natalia tried to change her stage name and a few other things to distance herself, but the public unfortunately was so unforgiving about that one comment. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Ironically many people don't know is that the couple that got cancelled together are actually divorced now. 

 

 

Even natalia tried to change her stage name and a few other things to distance herself, but the public unfortunately was so unforgiving about that one comment. 

Natalia or Teddy Sinclair. I just want her to come back. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...